Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: LUKA BABIC IS THE 163rd PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
10/18/2008 10:04:51 AM

Dear John,

Thanks for the congrats and words of welcome to the Club.

You know you are one of my favorite friends here.

I wish for your forum to win this month!

Friends, do not forget to vote for

~click~   (for November)

I voted for Just Perfect Award, John Partington`s forum. It is place great to visit!

Thank you John for all you do and share with us!

HUGS!

Luka

+0
10/18/2008 10:06:55 AM

King Ted!

It`s great to be visited by you!

Your congrats and wishes are very appreciated, thank you!

Enjoy your weekend!

Luka

+0
10/18/2008 10:19:04 AM

Dear Myrna,

I am happy to hug you at my POTW Party! Thanks for all touching and praising words.

Mother taught me a lot of things, but failed with and about pride. When I tried to speak with her about that, each her argument finished with one word I just dislike : JUST NORMAL.

She thinks that TO BE GOOD IS THE SAME AS TO BEE BAD, BUT A LITTLE MORE PLEASANT AND USEFUL AND PEACEFUL. And if I do all what family, society and I expect from me, that`s nothing to be proud for, because ISN`T THAT JUST NORMAL? If I do all that - I will benefit from it . So, nothing to be proud .... because IT`S JUST NORMAL.

Be sure that she will be touched when come home, she will praise all of you together with me ... but I think she doesn`t know to be proud. LOL, she says, as she doesn`t know to drive car ...

Thank you Myrna!

With love,

Luka

+0
10/18/2008 10:38:52 AM

Dearest Pauline,

Tradition is very alive in Serbia. Following it, it will not be easy to find home without ICONS OF THE HOLY PEOPLE , in Byzantine style. Here is one of them :

Holly Virgin With 3 Hands - MIRACULOSE ICON

Those icons take very important place at home, and also in folk`s lives. When we want to underline how one is important to another, or greatly appreciated and honored,  we use to say : "He/She is an icon ..."

When I asked Momma about you, she said just: "She is an icon ..."

WOW! And now, reading your so touching words ... I feel very special ... but all words are too shy ... and just try to hide from me.

I hope you`ll understand ... I am very touched and grateful.

Really, I agree with Branka. You are an Icon for this Community!

Blessings to you and yours!

Luka

+0
Jen
Jen Maxwell

658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/18/2008 10:39:45 AM

Thank you POTW Team!

CONGRATULATIONS, LUKA, ON BEING VOTED PERSON OF THE WEEK!  I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD BE A WRITER, NOT A DOCTOR OR ACADEMIAN! YOUR STORY ABOUT CLIMBING THE TREE HAD ME IN STITCHES.

Now, let's all go and climb a tree to teach ourselves a lesson, compliments of Luka.

Enjoy the spotlight.

Jen

Award Winning System cancels mortgage and debt interest on steroids! Without paying more each month! "The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!