Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: LUKA BABIC IS THE 163rd PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
10/22/2008 2:55:11 AM
Hi Luka,

I wonder how you find the time to reply to all (lol), having to go to school and reading your lessons too.

I'm surprised you had English lessons with Cavafy's poetry. He was a great poet.

It's normal you prefer Eminem. I would prefer him if I was in your age. Being a very young person you have to be different from people of the previous generation but at the same time you can enjoy some of the preferences of them. Besides, times are different and people are different too because of other type of experiences. Be yourself and be proud of what you are.

Hugs,

Dimitra

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2008 4:13:11 AM

Dearest Luka,

Your reply to me has brought tears to my eyes !!!

THANK YOU for those kind thoughts.

I just want to say that you brighten up every page of Adland !!!!  Stay sweet :-)

much luv hugz n blessings always

Pauline R

+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/22/2008 7:21:18 AM

Congrats Luka -- I just realiZed you're not on my friends list, let's fix that!

Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2008 7:57:55 AM
Luka, they have changed the format of the pictures on the front of the site, so the replica is not coming out as what looks.  Does look really good though!

Person of the Week

I feel very flattered and just speechless. Being excited, I am now not sure what... MoreAbout POTW...

!!! Congratulations !!!

Dear Luka,

What a breath of fresh air you have been for all of us here at Adland.  The world is surely blessed.

While reading your bio suddenly my chair disappeared and I found myself ROTFL.  I love the tree story!!!  Not because you were in danger of course, but how your mother reacted to the situation compared to mine.  My mother wasn't so wise, she yelled "Be careful, you are going to get killed!".  It was then and only then I became a "tree hugger".  LOL!!!   I am glad that you survived both tree incidents!  I will climb a tree with you anytime!

Speaking of hugging, which is always a good subject, I thank you for becoming the Junior King of Hugs.  The world needs at least one in every home.  Now you have two in yours.  Keep hugging my friend... always!

From knowing your Mom, I can assure you that life will always be exciting lessons of love, but with much laughter.  :)

Hugs to our King of Adland!!!!

Joe

PS:  Have you ever noticed that trees don't hug back?  LOL!!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2008 10:30:12 AM
My Dear precious Luka,

At first reading your bio I cried for you and your mom but of coarse than I started to laugh as always you both have me ROFLing no matter how serious the topic might be.  Turning lemons into lemon aide is an art which you both have mastered and are "supreme."

I would also be happy to climb a tree with you anytime however your poor ole granny would have to come get me down as I have a fear of heights. Some say the way to get over a fear is to just do that what you fear ..in my case it would probably be better for me to keep my feet on the ground. We don't want to have to call the fire department to get me down.

You are a very special young man and it is such a pleasure to know you. From the very first post I read from you I saw what wisdom you displayed and how sweet you are   but most of all I admired your wit and charm.  I count it an honour to have you as a friend. Thank you.

Congratulations Luka !

Have a great week sweetie and Enjoy your reign as our King of Adland !

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!