Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: LUKA BABIC IS THE 163rd PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
10/21/2008 1:51:08 PM

Hi Stephen!

Thanks for a praising words for my bio. I saw my mother made a few posts around about politics ... Who knows, maybe she can inspire me to wish one day to "eat the bread without a hoe". Even though I do not believe that dear Lord gave up his hands form me, a man can never know :( ... when can an aliens come and eat up his brain.

What more politicians do, than write and copy and paste their biographies ?

Maybe I am wrong ...

Thank you Stephen for joining me at these beautiful pages of my very first reign this short life time.

HUGS!

Luka

+0
10/21/2008 2:07:25 PM

DEAR FRIEND   LUKA BABIC

CONGRATULATION

I’m very very glad to see you as  A PERSON OF WEEK

HAPPY  PERSON OF WEEK TO YOU

YOUR FRIEND

ARSHAD HUSSAIN

http://www.list-twister.com/index.php?referid=1022

SocialSiteCash (SSC) is going to tell you how. This idea came while toiling around on MySpace and several other social networking sites. We have developed the idea into a full, VIRAL, insane advertiser AND *really* passive, residual moneymake
+0
10/21/2008 2:08:45 PM

Ani,

Thanks for posting this another translation, but  I like more first one.

Please, tell me honestly what did Branka promise you , or how much did she pay you to POST POETRY HERE ???

L O L !!! What company of the beaters around the bush the two of you are!!!!!

And the worst of all is I LIKE POSTED POEMS VERY MUCH!!!

Also have seen Dimi, MY DEAR FRIEND DIMITRA!!!, follows you easily, with another great poem.

Sara Blow started all the game! And now ... THE TWO OF YOU ...

What can I realize, THAN : THREE BAD - LUKA DEAD.

Goooooooood.

If I didn`t have to learn all about poetry and novels .... theory, theory, theory ... maybe I do not try to avoid it any time I am able.

Yes Ani, I really learned and got an excellent mark. But learned with the brain memory ... heart was at vacation ...

Branka`s GLOSSA is amazing. But she cann`t translate it. Her language is unusual. She is a being out of this world. What I have done wrong to dear Lord ... really don`t know :) .

Just kidding, of course.

Thanks for making this conspiracy against/ in a favor of-me, with your doubleB friend!

LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

Luka

+0
10/21/2008 2:33:58 PM

My most amazing friends world wide,

I will rise up early in the morning, before my school, to thank all of you.

My small adolescent brain is screaming out for some sleep.

It was a heavy day at the school.

Thanks for understanding me.

Love and hugs until my morning (now is 9,31 PM).

Luka

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2008 3:07:21 PM
Hi again :-)

I don't intend to monopolize you, but this:

Please, tell me honestly what did Branka promise you , or how much did she pay you to POST POETRY HERE ???

is something that caught my attention! Hm, seems I found myself in a good position to negotiate ;-) I think tomorrow in the morning, right before going to the "Finances" to pay taxes for the Clinic I work for, I'll also send Branka a pay-check ... LOL

... at least now I understood what this
beat around the bush is for! I didn't posted yet there as I took it completely different than it seems I should; I knew I'm wrong with the meaning I gave it but didn't yet have time to read all the posts to realize my mistake :-P 
Here in Romania, the saying is:
Beat the saddle for the horse to comprehend! :-)  My fingers are eager to post here something else, but I have to behave myself and leave it for another, more appropriate place!

With respect of your "alien" mother, I have no doubts: she has to CELESTIAL as soon as her son is such a STAR! ... just work on gathering your sparkles to shine later more and more!

do you wan'a click?

Ani :-)

PS1: no conspiracy here, but you know:
birds of feather, flock together!!!

I would say, think alike, but who would believe me?!
Where have ever seen birds thinking?!
LOL

PS2: I know you're not a rock lover but this is ... another bush LOL

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!