Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Keith Miles

225 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 139th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JENNIE DAL BELLO
4/13/2008 4:04:10 PM
Hi Jennie, I live in Bundaberg, about 3-4 hours north of Brisbane. Home of the famous Bundaberg Rum. We weren't as badly affected by all that rain as Mackay, but it has stopped me from working for about 3 months. I am about to resume around Wednesday, 16th April. This is one of the hazards of working on a small crops farm. There is a single mum living in the units here where I am, and she is from Tasmania. She is also finding the humidity a bit hard, but she will acclimatize in time. Well, that's it. Must move on to the challenges of a Monday. Regards, Keith.
+0
Karyn Mackenzie

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/14/2008 1:10:43 AM

CONGRATULATIONS JEN! I am so proud of you!

You have been an inspiration to me, and a very good friend to me through some of the most difficult times in my life.

You deserve to win not only person of the week, but person of the YEAR in my opinion! I am so happy for you!

I would like to take this oportunity to say THANKYOU! for always being "there" for me to share my good and bad times. You are truly an amazing woman.

I loved reading your story as well.

CONGRATULATIONS JEN!

Love Kaz

xxx

+0
4/14/2008 1:48:04 AM
Sara, you're welcome and thank you very much!

Best wishes,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
4/14/2008 1:54:28 AM
Thank you Nan!
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
4/14/2008 1:58:17 AM
Nick, thanks so much! I don't know why, but my computer never loads your graphics, all I get are little squares....wish I could see them LOL.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!