Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 139th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JENNIE DAL BELLO
4/14/2008 2:13:41 AM
Hi Bruce,

Glad to hear you are able to get back to work finally, but sorry to hear you were off that long. Just as well you weren't as badly affected as Mackay LOL.

I think it'd take me the rest of my life to acclimatize, LOL, but I hope that's not the case for the lady from Tassie!

Ciao,
Jennie

"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
4/14/2008 2:20:39 AM
Hey Kaz!

Thank you, and thanks for your lovely words! I'm so glad I could be there for you when things were so bad, and I'm so relieved your situation has changed so much for the better. Just incase I hadn't already told you, you have inspired me along the way too!

Love Jen
xoxo
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
4/14/2008 11:52:12 AM
Congrats. Jennie, I am so happy for you, enjoy your week of glory. Sincerely, Melody
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/14/2008 12:31:21 PM
Hello Jennie,

Congratulations on being our new Adland Queen!

Interesting bio, what a life! 

Enjoy your week!

Love,

Dimitra

+0
4/14/2008 12:43:21 PM

WOW Jen, it seems you're more popular than you thought, eh. LOL (I told you so ;) )

Since you're getting all these visits from all your friends here at ALP I might as well use your popularity to PROMOTE our favorite contest here at ALP (which we BOTH have pictures entered in) via the message I have on my profile in the About Me page and Friend to Friend for Friends forum:

Do you take pictures?  Of  course you do.  Everybody does.  They say a picture is worth a thousand words and when one is a one finger typist, as I am, that saves a lot of About me words to type here.  Please have a look at my Picture Gallery which can tell you more about me than my words here.  My Picture Gallery includes 3 winning pictures in AdlandPro's Picture of the Week contest - http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/24201/ShowForum.aspx -.  The BEST contest in all of ALP (IMHO ) because one has control over their own entry in the contest.  Why not enter the "other" POTW contest - http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/949634.aspx - yourself?  The FREE EXPOSURE you receive here, and therefore for whatever opportunities you are involved with, makes it an excellent, easy, non-promotional, and FREE way to get yourself involved and better known to your friends here at ALP.  Even if you don't enter your own pictures (I don't know why one wouldn't) be sure to VOTE and SEE what fantastic pictures the people here at ALP have taken.  You also get known by virtue of the "VOTE POST" you can leave at the Picture of the Week forum.  It's the BEST means of PASSIVELY marketing yourself in all of ALP.

Jennie, you deserve every accolade you get.  Enjoy your week in the spotlight my good friend.

Your friend,

Gunther G.

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!