Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: OUR HIVE TEAM
3/16/2008 11:15:15 PM
I sort of took it on myself to do this and I'm suggesting that if it's not already posted and I'm not overstepping my bounds to say this, that everyone who is a member or wants to help spread the word at Adland Pro goes to their account in the personal section and adds this to their signature.

Our Hive Team Now Recruiting
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/970870.aspx

If you already have four lines and you're a free member here then I suggest that you remove something so it will fit. My signature has already gotten me a lot of signups at CMU7 and will do the same thing for the hive I'm sure.

You can also do this in your email signature on yahoo, hotmail, or whatever so that when you send an email everyone will see it. Just keep your emails short and to the point so they don't have to scroll for miles and get bored before they see your signature.

Anyway, this might help us get more people in the hive.

Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
3/16/2008 11:17:51 PM
BTW..I meant to say I copied this, not to say I came up with the idea by myself. LOL
Anyway, it's always a good idea to use your signature for whatever you promote instead of sending out a lot of ADS people don't want.

Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
3/17/2008 12:16:25 AM
Hi Becky

Your Right those lil add in's in your personal Sig can pick you up a few clients.
All this Stuff works guys.Traccic is Traffic.Your Link no matter where is 1 more Link that ppl can click on.It it's not there to click on you loose.

Thanks Becky

Den

+0
3/17/2008 2:10:09 AM

So sorry I have not kept up today, as I think most people know I have a very sick brother and being there for him is starting to take its toll on me. I am very tired all the time lately. Dennis has put me in this position to answer all post in here. I just ask that you can all bear with me, I will get back to it asap. Dennis you are a powerhouse of help, so right up with it. Please forgive my falling down on my duty as a Hive Manager. I can assure everybody this is just a temporary set back for me.  My brother has prostate cancer an is not taking the news to well. He lives in Australia so it is very hard to be there for him, thanks goodness for skype and telephones. We are very close and have been all our lives, I have to support him. However I will not let this disturb my concentartion to the Hive. We are all part Of a very unique opportunity and we will succeed where others fail.

Your Hive manager Anthony.

Take care every continue to work, stay on track and remember we are a success.

The Success Community http://www.mr-motivator.co.nz
+0
3/17/2008 2:23:20 AM
Anthony, my prayers are going out as I write this.
I know this is very difficult for you both and I pray
for perfect peace to you both.

Becky
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!