Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lee
Lee Smith

293 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: OUR HIVE TEAM
3/15/2008 6:39:27 PM
Thomas! .... This is fantastic news!  I am so excited for you... what a cool thing to add to the portfolio.. I am hoping at some point you can send me some of your guitar work.  Please let me know because I'd love to listen to you play.  Dennis and I were discussing 'words and music' so we need to get to getting.  I like this idea about putting a cd together with all who can contribute will do so.  poems, songs, music and words of inspiration put on this cd.. the Network Hive CD... I'm sure your guitar pieces would be a nice addition.

Thanks for being such an important part of our wonderful team.. So glad to know and work with you.

LEE
+0
3/15/2008 9:54:17 PM
Well what can I say to last few post from our very own singing bee. anything I say would sound trite. You are wonderful Hiver, we all love you

Take care

Ant

The Success Community http://www.mr-motivator.co.nz
+0
Sue
Sue Dietrich

281 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/16/2008 8:30:49 AM

Wow I might have to get a contract up and ready for our singing Bee's in here. I see a great future in all that we are doing.

Way to go Bee's

Keep Smiling

Peaches :)

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2008 6:15:24 PM

HI MEMBERS,
I am way behind but Dennis reminded me to post in here. Now other members are informed. I have the members getting the Freeman links and other links out too. Also Dennis gave me some Email Blaster Links today so Im going to use those. This is an awesome team. On the side Im using the Cool Editor too so have been up late nights with Lee Bee and Anthony learning that.
Have a great day!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
3/16/2008 7:28:01 PM
Hi Sue

Thanks for Droppin In

Keep us posted on what your doing like all members we are intersted.
Anything you have that you can offer that will help our team please drop in on us here.
Activity is always nice to see on any team.

Den

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!