Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: OUR HIVE TEAM
3/16/2008 7:35:57 PM
Yo Carla

Great update letting others know what your doing help them with what there doing also.You know like the saying goes the Right hand wantls to know what The Left Hand is doing.Things are moveing right along we'll keep in touch.Gl with the Cool Editor.

Den
+0
3/16/2008 8:17:41 PM
I'm getting an error on the sample ads.
I'll try again. It could be AP.
Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
3/16/2008 10:05:41 PM
Hi Becky

It was AP i couldn't log on or get anywhere for about 1/2 hour.
this happens from time to time in a sunday everyone home and logging in.

Den
+0
3/16/2008 11:00:57 PM
I'm still getting an error. I've seen this one before too.

We have experienced some temporary problems.
Please, try again...

If you see this message continuously, please use the Community mirror site.

Please contact the server administrator

DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2008 11:12:55 PM

Hello hive team...I have been busy today...I have been promoting ATU, EFT, SplashPages, SuperSeoSubmitter today using my Veretekk system and Leads-O-Matic..which is also Veretekk.

I have data base of about !50,000 that I send emails to..plus the Leads-O-Matic sends to about 2 billion email accounts...I did each of the above using the Leads-O-Matic. Plus on Sat I used the Automatic Mailer that sends out 50 million emails ...to promote the Mailers.. I have been a little busy for the hive business. I have been doing so Press Releases for SuperSeoSubmitters and some have been published ..I will get all the press releases link and put them in here..if any one needs help with a press release on something that you are doing..I would be happy to help you with it.

Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!