Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: OUR HIVE TEAM
3/17/2008 7:45:10 AM

Anthony..I am sorry to hear..you take care of yourself and get some rest when you can...I know what you are feeling...I have been there, done that ...my prrayters are with you and your family..you are a valued member of the hive. You do what you have to do at home and we will be here to help you in what ever we can...just ask...thats a team...we are right beside you with our support prayers...

Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/17/2008 2:27:07 PM

HI ANTHONY,
You work hard for us everyday and we are behind you 100%... take care my friend. My prayers are with you also !
God bless :)
Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
3/17/2008 3:06:54 PM
Hi Anthony

Take all the time Needed we will cover the Forum that isn't a prob.
My bro fought his cancer for 4 years died a few days short of 50.
So i know how you feel and it ain't good.
Business is business family is family you take care of yours buddy.

Den

You notice that i post in big bold so you can read it better Ant..... GL Take care ..... God bless....

+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/17/2008 4:05:28 PM
Hello Team,
I have been busy gettting the word out about our team at Super SEO Submitter, and at 5 communities that I am a member of including Adland. 
Sorry to hear about your brother Anthony. I along with the rest the team will keep you and your brother in my prayers.

Blessings to you all,
Len

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
3/17/2008 4:18:51 PM
Hi Len

It's Great to Hear you've been busy.We are moving along with this Team to Areas that You will love as we do.Contact anyone and Ask about The Mailer and we'll fill you in .

Den

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!