Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: OUR HIVE TEAM
3/17/2008 4:25:02 PM

Thank you for that, my eyes are getting dim lol, and back at you

anthony

The Success Community http://www.mr-motivator.co.nz
+0
3/17/2008 8:17:10 PM
Hi Ant 

Congrats you are #100 poster in this Forum.
over 1700 views

Den

We are  Showing Activity.Keep it up Beez,
+0
3/17/2008 10:34:01 PM
The mailer is really going to be nice., I can' t wait to see it in action.
We'll be able to send to all the yahoo groups and gmail groups as well
as tons of safelists and not only that, we'll have full resell rights! It's going
to add a lot of good income to our team and give us even more to work with.

Great idea guys!

Becky

DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
3/17/2008 10:37:19 PM
Anthony I know it's especially stressful for you with keeping up with potw posts on top of being here for us and everything else that's going on. When I was potw, most people don't know this but my daughter was in labor and our kitchen ceiling fell, we had no heat and the pipes froze. All this happened the very week that I was being honored and to add to the stress I was afraid I was going to lose my internet because we were so hard pressed to pay for all the renovations and get things working again.

When it rains it pours, but take hope. That goes for blessings too.

Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Methods for Promoting....
3/17/2008 10:50:56 PM
Do we have any specific methods we can use for promoting these programs?
Are there certain times per day and certain programs we'll all be using? We can saturate the marketplaces with our ads to get more response if we all use the same safelists and do the advertising at peak times.

What do you think of maybe sending out a reminder when it's time to post and
get everyone involved in using the same methods, ads, marketing tools, etc...

If people see hundreds of people promoting the same thing they're very likely to sign up and become active members as well.

Becky
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!