Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's Time To Honor The 129th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!! Ms. Rebecca Beasley
2/9/2008 12:43:19 PM
Hi Elaine, it's great that we're reconnecting again after so long a time
and we never really lost touch, I guess we just drifted apart for a little bit.
I think that's the nature of the internet. We get caught up in all the things we
do and don't always keep in touch with everyone we know. But somehow we
find each other again and we can start rebuilding the relationship.

You're still on my yahoo messenger by the way;)
heartuvgold2003 It's still the same.

Becky

DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Re: It's Time To Honor The 129th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!! Ms. Rebecca Beasley
2/9/2008 12:45:03 PM
You're very welcome, Branka.

God bless you,

Becky

DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
2/9/2008 12:50:52 PM
Beryl, I'm so thankful to CMU7 and the wonderful friends I've made there for giving me this opportunity finally to thank all the people who have been my friends for so long. You are counted among them and I look forward to many years of friendship with you.

God bless,
Becky

+0
Reflections on the Past Week
2/10/2008 2:42:02 AM
This past week I entered the POTW with mixed emotions. I had always wanted to win, but at the same time I knew it would be a challenge and a lot of learning of new things so I had always balked a little bit at the thought of being nominated.

Now that the week is over, I'm very happy that I finally made it and it was more of a blessing to me than I ever knew it would be. And it wasn't anywhere near as difficult as I imagined. I had a lot of people helping me and giving me great tips on how to see to the task of greeting everyone and thanking them. I thought I would have a tough time being on dialup, but really it wasn't bad at all. And I really enjoyed seeing my friends, both old and new and some that I hadn't seen in a while coming in to say congratulations.

Now I have a real treasure to keep forever. And I plan to go over every post and make sure that the friends that are here as well as the new friends I've made are kept in touch with so I never lose them. This has really been an awesome pleasure for me and I hope that you feel the same way too.

I'm very thankful to everyone who showed up to congratulate me and I will strive to not let you down over the coming months and years. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I venture over new territory once again, a new family member is due to arrive any second now. My daughter is in labor as we speak and the baby should be here TODAY! Talk about perfect timing:)

God knows what he's doing doesn't he?

Now I'm going to pass the crown on to Miss Heidi Stern and I hope this blesses her as much as it has me.

"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new heaven to the human spirit.

Heidi, a personal note for you sweetie.

I know that you're having a hard time in your life right now and I can absolutely positively assure you...that it's only temporary and will pass. The important thing to remember is YOU ARE NOT ALONE. We love you and will support you until you're through it. Take this week and be the SHINING STAR YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. It's your time to shine now.

Take it and run with it!

Love ya!

Becky

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/10/2008 12:08:45 PM
Rebecca
Thought I would drop in again...

Hope you had a wonderful week!

Love Light and Laughter

Neil Sperling

~!~
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!