Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's Time To Honor The 129th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!! Ms. Rebecca Beasley
2/7/2008 3:10:03 PM
Jill thank you so much for the beautiful plaque. It expresses one of my visions so well and I would never be able to express it more beautifully than this.

God bless you,

Becky

Lord Please Bless My Computer

Every night I lie in bed
This little prayer inside my head
God bless my mom and dad
and bless my children
and take care of my spouse
who brings me so much joy...
God, there's just one more thing
I wish that you would do
if you don't mind my asking
to bless my 'puter, too??
Now I know that it's not normal
to bless a small machine
but listen just a second
and I'll try to explain...
You see, that little metal box
holds more than odds and ends
Inside those small components
rest a hundred loving friends.
Some it's true I've never seen
and most I've never met...
never shaken hands or
ever truly hugged, and yet...
I know for sure they love me
by the kindnesses they give,
and this little scrap of metal
is how I get to where they live.
By faith is how I know them,
Much the same as I know You.
I share in life it brings them,
So if it's OK with you...
Just take an extra minute
from your duties up above...
to bless this little hunk of steel
that's filled with so much love.
So God, Please Bless My Puter...

by Unknown

DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Re: It's Time To Honor The 129th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!! Ms. Rebecca Beasley
2/7/2008 3:17:23 PM
Dear Branka,

This is where you can soar right along with me:)

Becky

"Our Father Who Art in heaven," hear this little prayer
And reach across the miles today that stretch from here to there,
So I may feel much closer to those I"m fondest of
And they may know I think of them with thankfulness and love.
And help all people everywhere who must often dwell apart
To know that they're together in the haven of the heart....

DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
2/7/2008 3:21:55 PM
Dear Sunny,
When we first met, I was so happy to work with you, both teaching and learning at the same time. Your name is very apt. You have such a sunny disposition and it makes everyone you come in contact with happy.

I really miss those times, and I look forward to them again.
Please stay in touch from now on. Don't stay away so long.

Becky

Prayer enlarges the heart until it is capable of containing God's gift of himself.
Ask and seek, and your heart will grow big enough to receive him and to keep him as your own.
Wherever God has put you, that is your vocation.  It is not what we do but how much love we put into it....
Mother Teresa

+0
2/7/2008 3:27:17 PM
Thank You Len:)

God bless,
Becky

When troubles come and things go wrong
And days are cheerless and nights are long,
We find it so easy to give in to despair
By magnifing the burdens we bear.
We add to our worries by refusing to try
To look for the rainbow in an overcast sky,
And the blessings God sent in a darkened disguise
Our troubled hearts failed to recognize,
Not knowing God sent it,  not to distress us
But to strenghten our faith and redeeem and bless us.
Author, Helen Steiner Rice

+0
2/8/2008 1:46:52 AM
Sara thank you so much for taking the time to
come and honor me here.

God bless,

Becky

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!