Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor The 129th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!! Ms. Rebecca Beasley
2/24/2008 8:00:37 AM

Greetings to the POTW crew!

Rebecca, looks like you had quite a time in the spotlight, and I enjoyed reading your bio. You certainly deserved this spot (129th POTW). I appreciate the fact you are interested in helping people who don't have much experience with internet marketing. There are just too many scammers, and spammers in this business. It seems I have to moderate and delete every week.  Keep up the good work, and welcome aboard!

Boeing 727

+0
Re: It's Time To Honor The 129th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!! Ms. Rebecca Beasley
2/24/2008 9:35:41 AM
Thank you James.

Yes we have to keep on top of things here or it can get out of hand. It seems that there are a lot of people who think the only way to do business is to sell. I'm happy with the way things are going in the business world. No more hard selling. We can just make friends and everything else falls into place.

I enjoyed you bio too. You must really enjoy your job. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
2/24/2008 9:38:31 AM
Thank you Donna and to all others who posted, I appreciate the time you've spent on finding the right graphics and sending me the greetings. I've enjoyed every minute of this and still continue to enjoy the new messages and new friends I'm meeting.

Thanks to the POTW crew for making this happen for me.

God bless,
Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!