Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Reflections on the Past Week
2/10/2008 12:10:40 PM
Congratulations Grandma :-)
+0
2/10/2008 1:05:15 PM
Thanks Neil.

I'll be posting pictures as soon as I can. Nadia Alma Marie is already showing signs of being stubborn and hard headed like her grandma. LOL She's three days late and apparently plans to be very fashionable. I cant' wait to see the little stinker all dressed up in  her little pink outfit with the ribbon around her head. You can bet this one will be spoiled so rotten you'll all be able to smell her. LOL

BTW..I made a boo boo posting Heidi's picture and I'm hoping that it will be fixed soon. Thanks Jim, Peter and Ana Marie for your attention to this.

Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
2/15/2008 6:14:55 AM
We finally got her home!
Nadia Alma Marie was born on February 13th at 12:18 pm.
She was 8 lbs 9.5 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long.
Beautiful black hair about two inches long all over her
head. She got a 9.9 apgar score!

I'm not a bit proud.

But did you know..she was my daughter's first baby and
she didn't have a single pain shot or anything? And she never
even made a sound. What a trooper!

Oh btw..she's also a member of Adland Pro if anyone wants to add
her as a friend and congratulate her.

Becky

DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2008 7:55:52 AM
Oh Beka!
Congratulations! What a special blessing.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!