Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: POTW NOMINATIONS FORUM
4/29/2008 11:08:25 PM
Enough!! Becky you know better. Jim im sure there are other things for you to do than help out John Sanches . One mistake and everything goes out the window, The POTW was meant for recognition of its members, not to fight over with! John and Kathy set this up long before you were here and was going nicely until people started to notice unfairness in its votes, its changed hands more than once and we know why. The only exception i see to the rule is by the forum owner! Lets move on, please. Thank you. God_bless you and your familys friends :)
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/29/2008 11:18:18 PM

Hello everyone,

I think I shall step in for a moment and Tell you that John Sanchez and myself first Created this POTW almost 3 years ago. We started it to honour our friends and others who were actively contributing to Adlandpro. What we saw and nominated people on was the fact that they were careing to each other, helping eachother in every way possible and who was there teaching and learning from one another. It was not about who was most active and who was not. We chose people by their Character and their wholeheartedly loving this community. We chose people for who were good stewards of the community.

It has certainly changed over the years.It was not to be designed as a Popularity contest just one to recognize good works.

Just thought I would state the orginal intent of the POTW for me and John Sanchez.

Now every one try to bring it back to what it was suppose to be and was at one time.

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy

ANGEL OF ADLANDPRO

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/29/2008 11:19:54 PM

Actually Thomas, I appreciate your voice of reason.  Except for the point about helping John.  I was asked and when a friend asks me for assistance I try to oblige.

As stated in my previous posts, we will rectify, fact that the criteria is not so clear for everyone.  Thus it will be done.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
4/29/2008 11:32:33 PM
Hi Jim

May i cut in one last time.
I posted the Nomination With a Legal Team Account Here in adlandpro.
I have Followed Bogdans Rules with Placing a Profile Picture in this account.
So I nominated Lee Smith for POTW.Just a Friendly post.Weather she met the rules or not That is not my point.
I was dismissed by Peter  as no identity.
That Hive Manager account is as valid as anyother.
The Don't you Hive Team Members have an
Idenity come back to me was just Rude and uncalled for !

From Now on i'll post my full name for all to see.

THank You All

Lee Smith for POTW is all i wanted to post Thank you .

Dennis

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/29/2008 11:35:30 PM
Thanks Dennis

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,