Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: POTW NOMINATIONS FORUM
4/29/2008 10:52:25 PM
I don't know why you feel you have to  jab at me by saying "not perfect like yourself." that's a low blow even coming from you Jim.

I never pretended to be perfect and if you read any of my posts you would know that. But I try to be fair and what's good for one should be good for all. Did you even read what I said about the post criteria not being fair? We've got people running around all over the place here posting one line comments and getting their post count up..does this make them more friendly or helpful to the community?

Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/29/2008 10:54:25 PM

Hello Dennis and Beck (again),

Seems you folks were posting at the same time as I. 

What is hard to understand about being being HIGHLY Visible in the community?  That is clearly stated. 

The 350 posts mark was used by our predecessors, whether clearly stated or not.  However one cannot disagree that the following is not rocket science nor very hard to understand.

• Are highly visible on the community

I would believe that high visibility would be related to the number of posts within the community. 

It seems that even within the Hive itself, if you are not very active and post regularly, showing that you are a busy bee, that your status within the Hive is reflected by your activity or the lack of same.

I would ask that folks show some maturity and allow us to rectify the issue as stated in my previous post.

Quote: Anyone can have a high post count but I would be more likely to count relevant posts than to count just anything that anyone posts. Too many people are posting nothing...

Adland Pro tracks the number of posts and that is the standard we go by with relation to the same.  I do agree that posting a one line reply or just a graphic is not really a participation but an acknowledgement.  But according to ALP it is a legitimate post and counted.

Becky, I nominate you to be in charge of relevant post count for the community.  I am sure you are up to the task.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/29/2008 10:56:35 PM
Quote: We've got people running around all over the place here posting one line comments and getting their post count up..does this make them more friendly or helpful to the community?  How many in the Hive?

Jim Allen III

+0
4/29/2008 10:56:45 PM
BTW..if you want to bring up the more than one account thing, I can remind you that there were a lot of people who were having a big hoopla over it who were "pots calling a kettle black" do I need to pull up all the past winners of the potw?

I dont' mind.

DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/29/2008 11:06:36 PM
Doesn't bother me on iota Becky.  Go AHEAD!  I'll play, I have nothing to fear, can you say the same?  Seems when you got yours there was lot of that going on.  Wasn't it?

Jim Allen III

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!