Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: POTW NOMINATIONS FORUM
4/30/2008 2:36:02 AM

Hello Jim & Anamaria,

Hopefully we can get back to normal POTW activity.

I'd like to second the nomination for Fionnuala Fox.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/30/2008 7:25:00 AM
Hi Team,

After reading through all this discord I would like to third that nomination for Fionnuala Fox and move forward. Please !!

To error is human, but  to forgive is divine !

Blessings

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/30/2008 8:46:18 AM

Hi Geketa,

I agre wholeheartedly and that's what I wrote in my post above. I read your post in the hive forum and agree with all you had to say there.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/4/2008 7:02:57 AM
Dear Friends!

POTW IS THE GREATEST EVENT IN ADLANDPRO!

We are 76.200 members in here!
For sure there are people who have problems to understand the function of this community but there are many of us social workers who are ready to jump in and help.

I remember some few POTS AWARDED friends who did not have forums but they were very active in other forums. THe Criteria is not to have your own forum but how active you are. It is a BIG plus having a forum.

Many friends get disappointed for not having support or activity in their forums.
To all new friends and those who haven't started a forum yet. I recommend to start a forum after having 100-150 friends in their list.

By starting a forum does not mean means that everyone of your friends joins your forum. You must find subject that appeal your friends. Do not expect to get traffic if your Profile is empty. Fill in all boxes and give information as much as possible. To have your name in is good. I would not join as for example in an opportunity of a friends without name, interest or activity.

It is not easy to start a forum and many times friends just jump in the forums and post things that are OFF topic and sometimes they feel bad because their topics are deleted.

POTW is working and the rules are OK. What is needed (my opinion) is top get more traffic in and more  nominations. I realized that most of our friends who don't have their own forums do not follow up their posted ads. To nominate a person is not just to jump in and give a name of a friends and thats over.

I have nominated several friends but first after having full overview of what the person is doing and how active  the member is.

I have seen POTW winners who got their friends to vote on them and after that like either like parasites "using" as PR POTW and after a while just disappear.

Of course lately the communities grew like sponges and many of us are members in several communities. I believe that the POTW administration should update and take off the symbol for POTW from those who aren't active .

Before you nominate a friend take a look at his Profile and make sure the person fills the criteria to be nominated.

Easiest is to go to the most active and find friends from there. 300 posts must be a minimum to get nominated or to nominate.

Well those were some thoughts.

Happy new Month!
I am ready to nominate a friend for next week.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2008 8:27:45 AM
Hello Peter!

It is time to nominate. I rad the sposts in this forum and I amf for POTW as it is. Of course I accept new ideas that cam make this forum better. As written above I am ready to nominate a friend.

JoAnne Green
Invite her to be friends.

I have checked details and in my opinion for POTW is that JoAnne Green a friend of good manners and a charismatic networker is ready to join our POTW family. She tries to do all her best to help friends and to give them right directives in business  work.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!