Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Have you entered the Blogosphere?
1/26/2008 3:12:11 PM

Hello Scott,

I see that you have made a great contribution to this discussion in your usual helpful way. There’s nothing like a good discussion. You have made some very valid points.

The point that I would emphasise, without repeating myself or you too much, is that you and the rest of the team are there to deal with the things that I get challenged with. This leaves me to get on with my passion, writing. I lied, I’m going to emphasise another point! You and the team show me how to get that writing seen and ranked etc. too.

Thank you for visiting and bringing your knowledge and skills to this discussion. I hope that others will take the time to read your post.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/7/2008 3:46:48 PM
Hello Sarah & all,
I got this message today & know it might intrest some of you.

Yep WordPress is cracking down on
affiliate marketers, read the full
story...

=> http://SorenJordansen.com

Soren is the owner of Dragon Surf & he is the one that sent out the message so I will give him the credit & send you to his blog.

This is great news for all of us that are tired or the Free blogs being used as a splash (ad) page. They clog up the Blog searches for anyone looking for real info not pages or Blog ads.

Sheryl Loch ~ allmylovecrafts

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2008 4:22:21 PM
Thank you Sheryl,

but I can't get the link to work.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Hardin Monie'

431 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/7/2008 4:23:35 PM
Thats Cute
WE TEACH YOU HOW TO BUILD A 6-FIGURE RESIDUAL INCOME IN YOUR MLM Free PDF Download: Step-by-step cheatsheet to get free leads every day from social media ($27 value). http://insideout.sixfigurebizbuilder.com/
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2008 12:58:55 PM
Hello Hardin,

It was cute til it disappeared!

I'll have to try to do something about it.

Thank you for your visit.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!