Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Have you entered the Blogosphere?
1/26/2008 12:22:59 PM

It’s nice to see you here Sylviane.

Thanks for coming and sharing your thoughts. You are quite right. Many people and businesses have seen the potential of using blogs for their marketing or for selling themselves and getting themselves known.

Blogs are a good way of communicating in front of a big audience and of building up a good relationship with that audience. The successblog net helps you to introduce yourself to a wider audience.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2008 12:29:31 PM
Dear Adelina,

Thank you for your wishes and compliments about my blogs and forums.

Here's to putting that spark into what we do.

Bonne continuation!

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2008 12:41:53 PM
Thank you Hafiz!

(I think!) LOL I wonder why you never thought you'd enjoy my forum!

I'm glad, of course, that you have enjoyed my forum.

Down to earth, you say. I'm a teacher and very much down to earth. This is one of the best ways of getting info across to people.

I hope that I am helping others and also showing others how they can receive help or advice. Also, I hope that others will come and help me too. We never stop learning.

Sharing of info, knowledge and friendship is a good mix.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2008 12:49:45 PM

Hello my artistic friend, Sara!

Thank you for your visit. I’m glad you’ve got a dish thing. That makes you part of the way there!!

I would encourage you start the blog thing too. You have so much to share, for one thing. For another you could profit from it.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2008 3:05:45 PM
Hello Patrick,

Thank you.

Sarah

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!