Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Have you entered the Blogosphere?
1/22/2008 11:57:46 AM

Have you entered the blogosphere ?

There are millions of people keeping active blogs.

Bloggers often have a tendency to look at other bloggers’ blogs. When they see something they like, they will often link to it and put a comment.

This interlinking has developed into the blogoshere, i.e. all the linked blogs.

Many of the blog readers find a few bloggers in the blogosphere, which they like and build up relationships with those bloggers.

This shows the importance of blogs. A small group of bloggers can discuss a subject and this can be read by thousands of readers. Your blog could become a traffic magnet.

If you have a message or information to share, or links to websites or other blogs or your affiliate sites, or concerning internet marketing online, and so on, there is great potential for you to grow your success online via this powerful “tool.”

Whether you are a blogger or a blog reader, you will probably agree with me when I say that blogs are a pleasant and enjoyable way to share knowledge and information, and to learn about the world around you.

Are you blogging?

I have several blogs.

Here is an example of one of my Blogger.com blogs: www.bartonangel.blogspot.com

Here is the example of my newly started Wordpress blog, Angel Cuddle Publishing

This is hosted by www.successblognet.com, as part of my membership with Success Patrol (which I can highly recommend to you). Their conference room Wordpress training is so helpful and friendly, with step by step guidance which even the technically challenged can follow. It is free to join. The folks at Success Patrol have even added conference room times so that the people in other time zones can get to the training. That’s how caring they are.

Many people blog on Blogger.com. The reason for this is usually because Blogger.com is free and you can be blogging in just seconds. That is okay, but you are putting all your efforts into the hands of someone else. Blogger.com can shut you down on a whim, without giving you an explanation. Then all your hard work will be lost and you will not be very pleased!

That is where Wordpress is better, in that it is in your hands and therefore permanent unless you decide that you do not want it anymore, but it will be your decision. When you use Wordpress you are given instant access to a number of plugins that are not available at Blogger.com. These plugins help you to make your blog more search engine optimized, for example. This is essential if you are involved in internet marketing online.

Your Wordpress blog can be hosted on your own server. You do need your own hosting account for that which can be purchased quite cheaply. Or you can do what I’ve done. As I said above, as part of my membership with Success Patrol, my blog is hosted on their account, and I get all the training and help that I need too.

By the way, like Blogger.com, Wordpress do offer a free hosted service, but if you are serious about using your blog to build your business, and are looking at the long term continuation of your blog, then it is better to host the blog yourself on your server, or better still, to have the hosting taken care of by Success Patrol with all the support and teaching that entails.

I thoroughly enjoy blogging and learning as I enjoy this activity. What about you?

If you are not already blogging, I hope I have given you a thirst to find out about it, and of course, to participate in blogging.

If you are already a blogger, perhaps you would like to share your blogging experience with us.

Angel Cuddles,

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Have you entered the Blogosphere?
1/22/2008 2:18:57 PM

Hello Sarah,

I always enjoy your forums and blogs.

We love our grandchildren so much and it's lovely to see the fun that your family enjoys.

Keep up your writing, you are going to help so many people.

Roger

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2008 4:23:47 PM
"Thank You Sarah For Your Personal Invitation"

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/23/2008 10:04:07 AM

Dear Sarah,

I have enjoyed your blogs very much.

Still I don`t have any blogs... because I don`t have time even to catch up with my a few forum topics ...

But, one day ...

Thanks for providing us so useful information and have a great day!

HUGS&BLESSINGS,

Branka 

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/23/2008 10:27:06 AM
My dear Sir Roger,

Thank you for your kind comments.

That's what life is about really, doing something that you enjoy and helping others.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Ps Hope you haven't eaten all that  salmon. My visit to England is coming up!!! LOL

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!