Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Let's Take America Back!
3/28/2008 8:39:33 PM
I have posted information on my forum here, all over social networking sites, & my personal blog that there will be a call about VACINNATION SAFETY this Sunday March 30th. There is also a link to a movie with Mary Tocco that is great! The other link is to get ingrediants of vaccines.

You can see the forum thread HERE

Sheryl Loch

If the link does not work just go to my profile & click the forum tab.
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2008 12:18:09 PM
Hi Brad,

I was shown your site about Ron Paul, and I had to come see what all you were doing.  Thank you

When I heardRon Paul is a Constitutionlist.  I flipped and said he has my vote.  Ron Paul is the 1st one I have ever heard of talking about the Constitution.  I never bothered much about politics, I just when and voted for a republican.  Not anymore, I plan on doing my homework, and the  homework I have done this time has paid off for me.  I love Ron Paul, He is my Hero.  Gee, I haven't had a real hero, until Ron Paul. What he is doing for America is just wonderful, but a lot of people will not listen to what he stands for, and that is real freedom.Something we do not have much of anymore. I don't think they really understand what is going on in this country.  I is scaring me to think of what we could get in office.

I am told Ron Paul doesn't have a chance, isn't that just what the medial and government want you to think?  I hope people wake up before it is too late.

Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
4/17/2008 1:51:06 PM
I've been researching much over the last several months...what I've found scares me more than my life and I am actively working to promote this man and the return of our principles founded on the constitution!  There is a Ron Paul toolbar now available to raise funds not just for Ron Paul's presidential campaign but can be used to donate to the radio show, or granny warriors, or other causes!  here is the link:
+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/17/2008 3:11:16 PM
Thank you for coming Myrna,

We defiantly have the same sentiment about our freedoms.

The past 30 or so years have sickened me as far as the administrations we have had.
I am so up in arms after the debate in Pennsylvania last night I went off the deep end on Joelees forum.

Here is the Link!
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/1009439/5/ShowThread.aspx

Love
Brad West ~ onomoney

Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/17/2008 3:17:00 PM
Hi Rae,

This is a fantastic thing!! People including ourselves are coming up with fantastic ideas to raise funds for Ron, Mark my words before all is said and done Ron  will be the best funded nominee in the race.

I'm glad someone thought of a tool bar!!

Thank you
Brad West ~ onomoney
Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!