Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: If you had to vote today, who would you vote for President?
4/17/2008 9:15:22 AM

Hi Joe,

I have casted my vote for Obama, but that's as far as I could go as an African. I am not so conversant with the US politics but here in Africa, we'll be excited to see Obama emerge as the next American President!!!! Don't ask me why!! Your guess is as good as mine.

NB: Please check your PM, I sent a personal mail to you since 10-April-08 and I'll like to have your response as soon as you can.

Many thanks dear friend and God's speed.

Sam

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
4/17/2008 11:37:12 AM

Sam,

Pleasure my friend I had reviewed your message and I'm very honored .. this time of year does not leave much free time End of May- June I will be unable . I have responded today , I have never been very good at speeches I hope it is what you have hope for my friend

+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
THERE WILL BE NO ELECTION THIS YEAR!!!!!! in the US!!!!!
4/17/2008 2:40:22 PM
Hi Joelees,

I will apologize for this not and at the end, things I am passionate about I do get a little out of hand with.

OK here we go again! I should copy and past this one of these times.

THERE WILL BE NO ELECTION THIS YEAR!

Warning this article has not been proofread!

I have a pretty good track record with my predictions if I have researched the subject. You can read some of my predictions that have transpired on our personal forum site.

I will start out by saying I am 100% for Dr Ron Paul, He will never have a chance if people have given up hope and slide into voting for the main stream candidates. Ron does have a chance more than most people realize. He is being hushed for a reason, and hushed by not the media but by the government running the media.

The United States of America cannot afford to have Ron Paul as president! Here is why! I will start with Henry Kissinger Secretary of State during the Nixon and Ford administrations. Henry was key in forming an alliance called OPEC the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries. This was a hot media topic in the 60s and early 70s. The first OPEC Conference was in  Baghdad, September 10–14, 1960.

OPEC was formed and the deal was made by Henry that the United States would purchase oil exclusive from them. But the monetary exchange would always take place in US currency, after receiving payment they would take a % of the profits and buy US debt, and the World Bank would set the price for crud oil. Now just a little bit of info you may not be award of. Traditionally the president of the United States has always appointed the president of the World Bank.

There were two countries that did not sign the OPEC treaty agreement, one was Iraq, and the other was Iran. Iraq was supposed to be taken over by the first Bush administration. There were a couple CIA members who have recently come forward telling the story of being commissioned to Iraq to talk Sadham Hussein about taking back Kuwait which was once part of Iraq. It took them 5 months to get him to agree on the condition that the US would not intervene. As history shoes that never happened and we backed out on our word. The resistance was a bit more than expected and we pulled out.

During the first Bush administration the patriot act was born but never adopted.

I am leaving out some key things as to make this as short as possible but here is a quick list before I get to why there will not be an election this year.

The business relationship between George Bush Sr. and Osama Ben Ladden, There is more than just speculation that the first and second attack on the twin towers were staged for the implementation of the patriot act.

The discovery of two of the largest oil reserves in the world are on US soil. And we can’t use them.

OK on to the meat of this message!

If Ron Paul would win the Presidential Election We would have some of our freedom and power back.

Not the results that the Bush Clinton Bush administrations have been working for working for. Actually the plan was set long before now, the Ford and Carter administrations started implementing more of a police state back then. Even back further the push to fluoridate our water systems in1944 during the Truman administration. Finally fluoridation was implemented in 1952 during the Eisenhower administration, with the full knowledge of its harmful effects since 1925.

The effects of fluoride I will not get into in depth here but there is a reason that your tube of toothpaste has a hazard warning on it. The consumption of fluoride chemically lobotomizes you, you question nothing and do as the government says. So the masses have for years in the US have been groomed just for these times.

If we use our own oil we will be backing out of the OPEC treaty, the OPEC treaty was put in place to get rid of some of our debt in the US. The dollar will crash like never seen before.

We have to figure a way to invade Iran because Iran has already set a date to do two things. Flood the world market with cheep oil and do it using the euro. The dollar will crash like never before.

If Dr. Ron Paul looks like he is going to win the election. George Bush will have another terrorist attack on US soil. He will then declare a red alert and cancel the election. He can do that now he has the power to do anything. When that happens if there is an uprising by the people of the US, there are over 600 known internment camps to start putting the people that actually care about their freedom. You will then be micro chipped and fed chemically laced food and drink until you agree and comply with what is happening.

That is why there are so many stupid people in the US, It’s not their fault it is part of the plan.

Mark my words it will take allot more than Ron Paul on this one.

Now for the Spam part. Not rally please don’t take this as Spam But I thought I would through this in because I am taking action. I’m banking on It’s not too little too late.

Seeing this coming for some ten years now, around the first of the year I made a bold statement that this was the year of unity, some of you may have seen my post. Making such a statement seemed to be not good enough. With some reluctance I was tormented into taking action on my statement.

I have had a desire to do this I guess since the mid 1980s, and it seemed to be the only thing I had to offer. So Sheryl and I went to work developing a plan and putting it into action.

The Unity Plan or our contribution to is has to do with marketing on the internet.

Why do we market on the internet?

What training do we really need?

Why do we keep buying marketing tools that are just obnoxious and for the most part don’t work?

The list goes on there is one answer and one answer only!

Because if the people that are making the money on the internet actually had something that worked they would be out of business!

Sheryl and I have been taking our own money and developed a site for unity; there are some basic things that have introduced. The refinement needs to refined and implemented by the members.

We built a site to give away to you as members for unity and wealth. Can you imagine what a couple of million people that were actually making money could do in contributions to the Ron Paul Campaign fund?

Not just that I can invasion a page on a site with true worthy causes to make contributions to.

This stuff is really happening people, it is time to take not only your head of the sand, but it is past time to get involved and take action.

The current administration has been taking action and will continue to do so.

There is so much history behind this story this would need to be a book if I went into depth.

Sorry If I got out of hand though

Brad West ~ onomoney

Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THERE WILL BE NO ELECTION THIS YEAR!!!!!! in the US!!!!!
4/20/2008 3:36:11 PM

Hi Lee,

I thought I'd bring a bit of humor to this very serious subject. Let me just say that it doesn't in any way show what my political affiliation is but I saw the humor in this. I already posted this in another forum and I think this will lighten the the spirits a bit.

The subject line I received from a friend was:

If Hillary was elected President.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/20/2008 9:41:43 PM

To My Beloved Adland Friends

HAVE A GREAT DAY !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!