Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Let's Take America Back!
4/22/2008 10:53:48 AM
Hi Rae,

We are a little puzzled to what you are referring at this point.
We are getting a ton of information on this thread and it is getting a little harder to digest.

As far as Ron Paul Supporters there are allot of people that are active but, I think the mas media including some major players on the internet are trying to squash our voices. Otherwise 85% of the nation would be behind Ron Paul right now. You just wait towards the end of the election is when you will here much more, timing is everything here.

Here are some of the links from above that I did my best to repair. Some great sites here also.

www.ConspiracyPenPal.com

NESARA
Also called the Reformation Act

We are also trying to tend to some threads on The Internet Marketers Guild also Thank you all for coming and sharing here!

Brad West ~ onomoney

Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
4/22/2008 12:34:20 PM
Sorry everyone!  I was refering to the NESARA website.  I belong to a Ron Paul Forum, and posted a message asking if anyone there had heard of this document.  Most of the members replied with "This Site IS a scam for money."  Originally, there was an individual trying to do something; but this NESARA and its acronym is totally different than the original (which no longer exists, of course!)  Any way, check out the Ron Paul forum for yourself, or research the original dates involved; but according to several who posted on the forum this bill/law does not exist.  I urge everyone to get the Ron Paul toolbar and join some of these very active forums (no offense Brad)  There is a ton of information on what you can do to become involved in your state, helping to do something regarding the rampant voting fraud
We are running out of time and cannot afford to be mislead by all these dis-information websites.  There was an article on Wired News this morning that Ron Paul supporters are switching their votes to John McCain, which of course is a lie!  Brad, you can delete that other post if you wish since it is confusing.

+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/22/2008 1:25:38 PM
You are correct Rae,

There will be wolves in sheep's clothing, and more so as we reach the election date. Communication is key in safety and truth!

I think it is fantastic that Myrna has posted the link to the NESARA site and there could be some feed back about the site here. I did take a quick glance, But just reviewing the subject lines I could not recommend the the site as I could the sites of
Ron Paul
Lindsey Williams
and
John Perkins

These three men I have Invited to the Internet Marketers Guild. There will be many more that are invited also. Reason being the Marketers Union Is a huge tool to not only promote the power of Unity on a personal level but a global level.

We truly support a better world!
Working for You!
Brad West ~ onomoney

Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
5/12/2008 3:09:43 PM
With the latest update of the Patriot Act, a few predictions have come to pass:

Feds Accuse Student of "Terror and Espionage" for Talking About the Constitution

Another great action oriented website:

Freedom Force International

+0
5/15/2008 6:04:08 AM
Talk about courageous; this is a MUST SEE video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4df1soW7Dho

This is very important and needs to be passed around as quickly as possible!!!
We are on the verge of attacking Iran; coupled with the loss of liberties WE MUST step up our efforts to join together as a nation and work towards

"TAKING BACK AMERICA"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!