Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Let's Take America Back!
3/14/2008 6:47:45 AM
What really scared me was realizing that I too had been "programmed" but not to the degree this generation and the last has been.  This has been going on selectively over the past 70 years, but only in the past 15-25 years has the education process become totalitarianism.  While everyone is blogging about the California ruling on homeschooling not many are mentioning the caveat in the ruling:  the state not only will force your children to go into the public schools parents will be forced to undergo psychiatric counseling.
+0
3/14/2008 5:39:21 PM
Not to switch topics; but I am.  As anybody seen this Bill Moyer documentary from when Bush Sr. was in office?  It apparently is quite the rage over seas and explains so much why Americans are hated.  I'm going to try to embed the video. 

((youtube id="http://youtube.com/watch?v=_sstDwKTCpM"))((/youtube))
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/14/2008 6:44:20 PM
Here it is Rae.
I hope it goes for me. I know how this site 'has it's moments'!

((youtube id="_sstDwKTCpM"))((/youtube))

Sheryl
+0
3/14/2008 7:59:50 PM
Thanks Cheryl!  I just finished watching the Aaron Russo 10 part series have you seen that yet! 
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/16/2008 3:42:37 PM
Rae,
I have heard the name but, do not know much about him. I put him in Google & found an hour & forty minute video. I have not gotten to watch it yet.

I did just watch Sicko, Michael Moore is not my favorite person, but wow, that is pathetic how many people do not get the health care they need. I knew that I had problems with the insurance companies finding any reason at all to turn me down or dis allow care but, I see I am not alone in that. They are just huge money & a big scam. Hellary Clinton wants to force everyone to get health insurance - how much do you think she gets donated to her campaign by these companies? Are we going to be forced to pay for insurance & still not get medical treatment?

I hope to get to the Arron Russo movie soon.

As far as the book 'Dumbing Down America' - Holy Cow!! We are being screwed up as soon as we hit school. No wonder families are suffering. That just PMO!

Sheryl Loch

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!