Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WOMEN OF COURAGE RETURNS - FIRST EDITION
1/4/2008 5:56:53 AM
Hi Luella and Team,

Thank you for reviving Woman of Courage it was sorely missed. I was saddened to hear of your loss and John will be sorely missed by all of us.

Benazir Bhutto was a courageous woman that was targeted by extremists that wanted her demise not only for being a woman but for being a staunch advocate of democracy and freedom for all.

She did much for her country during the periods she was Prime Minister and was  dismissed  for fear that she would indeed bring about positive change  and the modernization of Pakistan.

Unfortunately she is not the first woman to be assassinated in that region but hopefully she will be the last.

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/4/2008 6:34:40 AM
Hi Luella,
It is so good to feel your optimism and as for Crazy....well this is what I think.

http://www.freewebs.com/ausvitality/Happy%20Ass/smCracked.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/ausvitality/Angels/Darla.gifLOL, Gerri

+0
1/4/2008 10:09:56 AM

Thanks Luella, it was a sad day indeed when those sadistic people decided to kill this lady.  As you say, she was only trying to help her people.

Benazir Bhutto Biography Photo

Such a beautiful and gracious ruler.  It is with regret that she did not get to assume her role.  I bring this candle to continue to burn for her.

As we keep the Candle of Love burning, I would like to include one for Benizar Bhutto.

Sara

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/4/2008 9:19:25 PM

Hello Peter,

Thank you.  I am very glad to be back with Women of Courage.

May we in the United States never take freedom for granted.  May we never fall asleep and give it away.  Too many precious people have died so that we and others could have this valuable commodity.

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/4/2008 9:20:37 PM

Gerri!

I love it!  LOL LOL LOL