Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WOMEN OF COURAGE RETURNS - FIRST EDITION
1/4/2008 9:29:01 PM

Hello Sara,

Thank you for your most beautiful post.  I too, shall keep the candle burning.

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/5/2008 12:15:58 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/7/2008 8:40:21 AM

My dear friend Nick,

How wonderful to wake up and start the week viewing your beautiful post.  Thank you my friend.

I am now working on this week's Woman of Courage.  This will forum will be quite different as this Woman of Courage is the most loving and humble woman that I have encountered to date.  She is by no means famous but she will surely win your heart.

I will be interviewing her this afternoon 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time on blogtalk radio.  The call in number is (347) 205-9063.  If it is impossible to listen to the show at airing time, please go to the Luella's Corner page at the link below and you will be able to listen to the show in its entirety.  It will be up until Saturday when my next show airs, Agoraphobia - Person Under Construction.  However, dear Mary's archive will always grace my page and it is such an honor for me.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Luellas-Corner

God bless you my friend,

Luella

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/12/2008 5:49:37 AM

Dearest Luella,

I am a little behind with my posts, even though I have all ready visited this one and your next topic.

What to tell? I admire you for this comeback of my favorite forum. Thank you for all efforts and for such a big work you put here. 

A lot of wonderful and touching words were said here about one great person. Benazir Bhutto was called to go to much pleasurable place ... All what she left her nation and all women in Islamic World, should never be fergotten. 

Love & Bless you!

Branka   

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/12/2008 5:57:29 AM

Hello Luella :-)

As usual, I'm late with my postings! Sorry for this; I'm happy if at least I have time to read the posts! So often I even "loose" the link and than I don't know where to go! Fortunately this is not the case with your Woman Of Courage!

Thank you so much for the presentation of this outstanding LADY!

I knew a lot about her, though there were many more to learn!

She is indeed a

WOMAN OF COURAGE!

THANK YOU

and wish you a wonderful year with many courageous women!

With lots of friendship,

Anamaria

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!