Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WOMEN OF COURAGE RETURNS - FIRST EDITION
1/2/2008 2:54:12 PM

Oh Gerri!  Thank you for the most beautiful gift you've given me.  What an awe inspiring post.

I got a very similar message from a friend of mine in India who is quite spiritual.  Only he used the Hebraic calendar.  And it was all the same as you have just said.

I have felt magic in the air.  Especially the way Women of Courage came back into my life.  And then the confirmation.  It was surreal and magical.  I no longer feel weighed down.  I am light and full of hope.  While I miss John and wish that he was a part of all this, I sense that he is not far off at all.  Like my mother, I sense her presence from time to time.  This helps me tell people who have lost loved ones that the bond of love in no way ends at death.  I hope you don't think I'm ummm.... what's the word people use when I tell them these things..... crazy.

I am blessed this new year.  I still don't know where life is leading me, but I seem to just get a message, telling me to relax.  It will just happen.

Love to you Gerri,

Luella

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/2/2008 2:57:59 PM

Bless your heart Nick....

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/2/2008 3:01:22 PM

Hello Jo!

I wish you blessings on this New Year!

Hugs,

Luella

+0
1/3/2008 12:06:54 AM
Hello Luella,

First of all I want to say thank you for bringing back Women of Courage, and also thank you to Carla, Branka, Pauline, Georgios, Shirley and Mike for once again being a Great Team. I will be looking forward to each Monday.

Thank you for featuring Benazir Bhutto, she was The Most Deserving Women of Courage, her death was a tragedy worldwide. She will live in our hearts forever.

God Bless,
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/3/2008 12:21:17 PM

Hello Gaby,

How wonderful to see you.  A very interesting series of events in my life are responsible for Women of Courage being up.  With an amazing confirmation which left no doubt in my mind that Women of Courage must continue.  Over the Holiday Season.  It was quite magical.  Now Women of Courage is also featured on a few other sites, on Luella's Corner, and last but not least, on BlogTalk Radio.  My first show was a bit difficult, as I had extreme difficulty operating the switchboard, actually nothing worked.  LOL  This week will be much better.

I have two amazing women that I will be featuring this coming Monday.  One at Adland and another will be interviewed on BlogTalk Radio at 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.  Both women will absolutely capture your heart.

I still mourn for Benazir Bhutto, and am still in a state of disbelief.  This tragedy has broken my heart.  Those responsible for her death are ruthless cowards.

Hugs,

Luella

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!