Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Collette Johnson

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
HOW TO NETWORK MARKET THE CORRECT WAY
10/27/2007 11:32:42 AM

I know its hard for Newbies to the networking arena, to know what NOT to do and what TO DO in Networking.

My idea of Networking is to help others achieve success. Wether it be in my business or one of my trusted Networking connections' businesses. I only use the Advertising provided at the networking sites I use to advertise my business or products.

This was NOT so when I first started out! I spammed everyone!

It lost me alot of GOOD contacts too. I am here to help anyone who needs it. I offer mentoring for free too!

My number one tip to all newbies is : BRAND YOURSELF! You can do this by Blogging, writing helpful articles etc at the various networkng sites you belong to.

My number Two tip is : Ally yourself with some people that are experienced at networking or join forums that have discussions about networking, only the active forums where the moderator monitors the forum !

Activate your SIGNATURE feature that ALL networking sites make available to you. Then all you need to do write articles, participate in forums etc in order to advertise your business/affiliate links.

The more you help others, by imparting useful information , the more people will get to know & trust you through your helpful actions in the community, THEN and ONLY THEN will they begin asking you about your business(s)etc.

Much Success

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HOW TO NETWORK MARKET THE CORRECT WAY
10/27/2007 1:08:50 PM

Hi Collette,

You have it exactly right.  "People get to know you and trust you."

Imitating anyone else will only come back to haunt you.  Just be yourself.  People will be attracted to what they like about you. 

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2007 2:42:49 PM

Absolutely correct!!! Also,,Be Proud of what you are offering. Be Sure of whatever you are offering. I always test new promotion sites before I offer them.

Being proud of what you do makes your marketing easy and stress free!!!!

No Stress,,, Thats my moto to myself.

Good post!

Peace.

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
10/27/2007 3:19:11 PM

Hi Collette,

You have it  correct my friend Thank You for the invite and sharing this valuable information to friends . One only has to think to themselves what if I was promoting to myself would I join or ignore this person ?  Have a great weekend Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/27/2007 4:43:01 PM
Hello Collette,
I spend hours a day talking to people in our community conference room.
Once I get to know them it is much more likely that I will recomend them to others.By us getting together to talk & share idea you can learn so much, not only about marketing but, also about them. I do not buy or join from a business - I join or buy from real people.

Have a wonderful day,
Sheryl Loch ~ allmylovecrafts
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!