Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HOW TO NETWORK MARKET THE CORRECT WAY
11/2/2007 9:42:46 AM

Collette,

Nice to meet someone that has clue, finally.  I have been counseling folks to do just that.  However we continue to see folks use affiliate links, not using trackers or using good common business sense. 

Most folks coming online today have been led to believe that all they need to do is join a program and spread their affiliate links around.

Great theory and would be great if that actually worked.  It works for the gurus and program owners but seldom for the newbie affiliate.  Unless of course they have been associated with someone like yourself that thinks more about helping folks than the greed of making the sale.

• How many folks actuall own their own domain?
  • How many have their own suite of marketing tools?  That include link trackers, rotators, Follow up responders for building relationships, training - Audio, video and Live as welll as in text?

Over in my forum I have been sharing this information and providing the tools, resources and training.  It amazes me how many newbie, novice and experienced marketers fail to understand or get this point. 

The flowing hypnotizing ad copy and all the noise about easy money seems to cloud their common sense.  They fall for come ons like" Join us and you will make $110,000.00 is 60 days"  but none these seem to work for 98% percent of the folks and they become jaded and close minded because things didn't work out.  Nice to meet some with a clue.

You don't have to spend a lot dough to accomplish this either.  Many of us actually place all the tools right in your lap and teach you, not show you how to use them.  Please drop into my forum and share you insights.  I am sure there is a thread or two that you can weigh in on.

Jim

Branding yourself is easy really!  But you have to claim your brand first.  http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/864269.aspx

Grab all tools, training, and education to use them Today FREE!  http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/866036.aspx

Ps:  I have sent you a friend request.  We all need friends like yourself.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Collette Johnson

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/9/2007 8:11:24 AM
That is a great suggestion Kevin. Perhaps you should let Admin know of this suggestion? I too would be appreciative of such a feature
+0
Collette Johnson

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/9/2007 8:16:47 AM

Sheryl

Oh MY! I am so sorry to see that she is having such a terrible time. Please have her contact me and I would be glad to share with her. I think it is most admirable of her to want to learn about network marketing. It is the wave of the future.

Tell her to deny those that invite her to be friends by sending an advertisement for their business. This is  a totally RUDE way to invite a friend!! I deny all those who invite me to be friends in this manner. Mainly because they are NOT out to help others but only here to promote their business. What they do NOT realize is that they are PUTTING A REALLY HORRIBLE picture of themselves by doing this.

The correct way to network, is to help others! There by building trust and branding yourself in the correct way.

+0
Collette Johnson

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/9/2007 8:17:54 AM
Thanks so much for the kind words Stephan. Please feel free to contact me anytime should I be of asssitance
+0
Collette Johnson

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/9/2007 8:23:12 AM

Thanks Jim

I was one of those "newbies" that did nothing but advertise, but I also wanted to help others. At first I had not a clue of how to go about it. Then I found some great people to show me the true way.

I decided that I would share with others. I have my own website and do use alot of tools. I got some for free but the ones that really help me I paid for.

You dont have to spend alot of money either. If anyone is interested you can got to this site, register for free and they will give you 5 NEWLY RELEASED products each week !

http://viralurl.com/HUTEnterprises/Marketing%20Tools

I hope you all find these free tools helpful and make sure you check out Jim's forum and pick up some really great tips!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!