Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Better a broken promise...
7/31/2005 6:48:46 AM
Bogdan, Now I do like what Johann Kaspar Lavater wrote. Those are good words to keep in mind. You will be disappointed less often if you live by that motto. Thanks Bogdan for that quote. JOHN
+0
8/1/2005 12:39:54 AM
HI Bogdan, Thanks so much for inviting me to your forum! This doesn't even make sense at all! I don't know why he would say such a thing, but who am I? Have a great day! Marilyn L. Ali
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/1/2005 5:41:36 PM
Could it be that the promise was broken because the person intended action that was beyond their current capabilities? Could it be that the promise was broken because of something you did to lose the person's support? Could it be that the promise was broken because the person committed verbally to keep the peace rather than create controversy? Could it be that the promise was broken because you misunderstood what they promised? Dear friends, remember that in every single situation where two things are in contrast, there is a new desire created. What I mean is this - if someone does something you don't approve of, or breaks a promise, you get to choose how you react emotionally and what you do next. When you feel negative emotion because the person broke the promise, realize that this is an opporunity to choose a new course of action. It is through the contrast of our lives that our desires are born. Allow me to use Bogdan's example of the creation of AdlandPro. His partners backed out, and he chose to stick to his desire, his vision, and see it through despite the support they took away. The person with BURNING DESIRE and FAITH that they will achieve their desire CAN NOT BE STOPPED! Imagine if everyone in the world thought and believed the same way. Everyone liked the same food, the same games, the same everything. There would be no contrast, and therefore no reason to be creative ever again, and life wouldn't be worth living. This level of conformity is the absence of creativity. One last thought - the most important promise to keep is the one you make to yourself. Make it a great day (literally),
+0
Bill Braylark

24 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/21/2005 4:34:41 PM
Very true indeed Ms. Kathy Martin! A persons 'WORD' is their bond! People now a days are getting far away from living by that code of honor. In the old days, people would merely "hand-shake" on something, and that was their contract! Sure can't do that these days. Lets get back to the days of HONOR!!! Warm regards,
-- -- Stay Positive, Mr. Bill :-) 678-768-0848 http://www.StreamlineFunnelSystem.com/?ID=1494
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!