Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Better a broken promise...
7/30/2005 9:05:46 AM
From the looks of this promises and rules are linked together by a lot of us . Linda
+0
Mark Wade

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/30/2005 9:16:25 AM
Hi Neil, Sad to see that you've assumed I'm a Christian from that post. Where did I say that? Oh well... in the grand scheme of things the God I understand gave you the same free will He gave me so - you use it your way and I'll use it mine. Give it a break? Sorry, you're NOT in control - after MUCH scientific research and years of studies they discovered that YOU are NOT the center of the world my friend... Facts? According to you? Nope. Repeating dogma by rote? Programmed? Gosh, I guess I'd rather be happy and live that way than live with the resentments you obviously have... BTW - could it be that there is NO proof of those gods humans invented because - well, they invented them? Have a wonderful day Neil - do something good for someone today and - don't tell anyone about it. Mark
b5media ought to be known as bsmedia. That's my message for now...
+0
7/30/2005 10:54:47 AM
Way to go Mark! Neil seems to think that he is the only one who has freedom of speech. Thank God this America! JOHN
+0
7/30/2005 6:39:50 PM
What it really comes down to is that we should´nt make promises we cannot keep or we can stop doing business right now, because we are no longer trustworthy. Russell Frye https://www.procardinternational.com/index2.htm?refer=RussellF9127
+0
7/31/2005 6:44:37 AM
I don't know Bogdan, I'm still trying to figure this one out. What was he really try to say? Could you elaborate some more on it? I'm just not sure still how a broken promise could be any good because you lose trust in that person after he breaks his promise. I know that there may be circumstances were a promise can't be kept, so may be what he is saying is be thankful that the person cared enough to promise even though he wasn't able to fulfill it. What do you think Bogdan? (Scratching my head) JOHN
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!