Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
HANS (DK)

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Better a broken promise...
7/29/2005 6:09:18 PM
Thank you Bogdan - very interesting. Could you please translate it into common daily language.. ;-)
Did you explore NETWORKERS 1st CLASS CLUB - se link below ?
Best Regards and Wishes HANS NIELSEN Your Scandinavian Friend
CLICK "Get more worldwide ACTIVE online friends/contacts ;-)"
+0
Mark Wade

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/29/2005 7:22:21 PM
Hi Bogdan, Its been a while... how are you? Reading these quotes and comments I find myself agreeing but disagreeing :-) Both Mark Twain and obviously Mr. Lavater were intelligent, inspired folks looking to be of service to their fellow man and that is a good quality eh? I'm finding it more and more to my dismay that the human race as a whole is depending more and more on its own thoughts and instincts than it is on the spiritual reliablity of a higher power. God NEVER breaks His/Her promises! God provides us all with the abilities and talents which you, for one, have made good use of in your efforts to be of service to this online community and to everyone who has become a part of Adland, myself incuded :-) "He who acts conscientiously toward himself, will act so toward others" is another way of saying that, should you act like this you will be acting in the image of our Creator with His purpose in mind. I am responsible for my actions - true, but in the grand scheme of things I'm really not responsible for the outcome because God will level the playing field whenever, however, He deems it necessary. He has ALL the power... Have a wonderful day, Mark
b5media ought to be known as bsmedia. That's my message for now...
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/29/2005 7:47:35 PM
Methinks, most who are reading the quote miss the point. They assume the person making the promise never intended to follow through on it. I submit most people, unless they are a pathologcial liar, when they promise someone they will do something, fully intend on doing it. And I am sure that MOST people have made promises they intended to keep when they made them and then, something transpired which prevented them from doing so.
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/29/2005 10:04:16 PM
Do you Christians ALWAYS have to stick your religious BS into EVERY conversation? Can you not GIVE IT A BREAK? Hey Mark, humans have INVENTED MORE than 30,000 some gods so far and NOT ONE of them has any more proof than any other it actually exists. The FACTS are that the ONLY place ANY god exists is in fables and in the minds of you believers. Most of you just seem to be programmed religious robots going around and repeating your dogma by rote! By the way, Mark Twain, known to be America's most famous and one of it's best author's, was an Atheist! (So was Hemmingway and Robert Lewis Stevenson and MANY others.)
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
7/30/2005 12:03:27 AM
Hi, there A good quote Dainty http://www.Dainty1234.com
Dainty Heavenly
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!