Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIONSHIP
8/12/2007 1:56:57 PM

Hello Anamaria,

How did you know that lotus (and water lilly) is my favorite flower? Thank you!

"According to some reincarnations theories, everything what happens to us has a very specific reason: where we are born, who are our parents, the persons we meet. Every each of them leaves their mark onto our lifes.

This "REINCARNATION" issue is discussable because in my opinion this too might be called in different ways according to religion or even science, but that's not the main subject here, so I leave it away"

Just to say that  new knowledge about REINCARNATION (or better to say: KARMA) few years ago appeared. It has been discovered within holographic records, which hold the whole Earth`s history. Very interesting, with lot of logical assumptions which offer (for me) the first real explanation of our circulos vitiosus. There`s no fog in those records, and all things are very clear.

"Who we are I think is somehow a sum of our choices, and not the sum of our experiences; our experiences are consequences of our choices, that is why I think what I've said earlier."

Sum of our choices? Hmmm...

Thank you Anamaria! I hope see you back!

Branka

+0
8/12/2007 2:05:04 PM

Hi Branka

When we forgive we get relieved from our pressure.For those that have passed away let them be as they are without extra burden from the alive.That is what i meant "rest in peace"

From this point of view it is impossible to know the reason of someone getting married  if it was not the true love.For divorce there has to be good strength from both sides.In case that one party is weak divorce will not happen.The weak party will be more and more unhappy and his or her unhappiness send to other members of the family or community.This unhappiness will disturb primary the weakest part of that family which are most of the time children.

Your happiness when getting married and what happened in the time that you were together with your husband and later on separation only the two of you know exactly what went on and why.We others can eventually judge from what we hear or learn.Without hearing both sides it is impossible to have a clear vision of the nature of the problem.In the same way we cannot have clear vision of some happenings that went on before adopted child came into new family.

With this I would conclude the subject,but in case you think something better or naturally different I am always ready to react.

Have a prosperous and less rainy week,

Zvonimir Rakigjia

-------------------------------

http://www.zvorak.net

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/12/2007 5:28:59 PM
Hello dear Branca and all friends here.

I'm back from the weekend and I read all posts here again. As it's too late (1:30 in the morning) I have to post my thoughts in a more convenient time (lol).

I really like all posts here and see once more the difference between people but the likeness too.

I'll be back tomorrow.

Dimitra
+0
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIOSHIP
8/12/2007 7:32:55 PM

Dear Pauline,

I am heartily grateful for your visit and contribution.

You were the second to say (loudly) that this theme is provoking. My intention was to set in a motion speech about things we were educated to observe  (by our families, schools, societies, religions ...etc). Adland is just wonderful place to meet people from different meridians. With all our differences, I was very curious, can we even speak of communion?

After recently passed common experience I have a little hope that it is possible. This Story lasts ... Some play naked, some dressed in civil clothes, some dressed in uniforms ... It is my problem if I was expecting a party ... but I did not.

Thank you for encouragement and support . I wish to see you again and again ...

Bless you and embrace you with love of my soul!

Sincerely,

Branka

+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 5:49:45 AM

Hello Branka,

Namaste  THANKS FOR THE FOLLOWING;

The Grand Masters

The Earth Mother .......This message was of immense importance and it contains very valuable informations for all the spiritual seeking Masters and many other devotees of different deities too, in addition.

Since words like False Gods and Lost Gods were part of it, I write the following;

As everything in this Universe/Galaxies are part and parcel of the only One God, the Lord, these differentiations may be ignored due to several reasons, known exactly to the respective communties' ancestors, prophets, Saints and sages of that particular era, irrespective of where they emanated from, which country, city, sky, milky way, or any part of the galaxies. Stories may differ from place to place and person to person in different countries.

With regard to the God's word like VISHNU, MAHAVISHNU, SHIVA, BUDDHA ETC., were part of the last post, herewith I have more on this;

VISHNU PURANA and SHIVA PURANA WERE AMONGST THE EIGHTEEN PURANAS, written by Sage Veda Vyasa, about 5000 years ago, wherein we will find historical details of the LORD in action with the Devils/Asuras who lived and fought the wars over a long periods of time. 

MORE DETAILS CAN BE READ THE FOLLOWING WIKIPEIDA.ORG.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vishnu_Purana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva_Purana

With Love and Peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!