Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIONSHIP
9/4/2007 12:39:31 AM

Dear Dimitra,

I am so happy to come to know you much better through this forum.

I need some time to write this (LOL - language!!!) but I think it will be great to discuss about need for balance!

HUG & BLESS YOU!

BRANKA

+0
9/4/2007 12:53:41 AM

Dearest Joe,

LOL, I am at balance at moment I see you here  :)

Kidding, but seems you have forgotten this forum. I GIVE YOU ONE GREAT BIG HUG and bigger THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK.

I know you are in rush. I was also.

I will do my the best to write down some things yet discovered trough meditation about BALANCE, HOW GREAT WORD AND IMPORTANT STATE!

Thank you Joe! Bless you and embrace you with love of my soul!

b.

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/4/2007 7:46:41 AM

Hi Branka,

Once again I find you full of fun and humor and wisdom!!  I join Joe and Dimitra in the anticipation of your article on balance.    Topsy turvy and lopsided just doesn't work.

I, for instance, often pass up the opportunity to post in an existing forum, because I feel an obligation to post in a new one.  It does mean a balancing act at time and the reason "time" - there just isn't enough of it.

Blessings, my friend and a GREAT BIG HUG!!

Judy

+0
9/5/2007 10:19:24 AM

My absolutely dearest friend Judy!!!!!!!!!!!

( absolutely dearest among girls, or in red color dressed human beings)

One witty and smart and so intelligent human being dressed in blue, very familiar with all beauties of your language, has helped me to deciphre some parts of your post. HOW GREAT, thank you!

Actually, the both of you are  most inspiring for me.

So, look if I am advanced and tell me honestly later:

In utter disorder or confusion: "There is something delightfully and liberatingly ludicrous about parading higgledy-piggledy in a line of walkers of all shapes and sizes" Christa Worthington.

b.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!