Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIOSHIP
8/12/2007 1:24:32 AM
Dear Branka,

awesome post my friend, a subject very close to my heart.

To me relationships are sacred. Whether they be of friends, family or spouse. My faith teaches me much that we were designed to have relationship with eachother, and even to the extent of loving our enemies!

Thankyou for this thought provoking post, Im glad I came.

Keep them coming, it blesses us to come here and read truths such as these.

Bless you sweet n lovely lady

YOur friend always

Pauline R
+0
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIONSHIP
8/12/2007 8:59:23 AM

Hello Rajaram,

Again one wonderful post, thank you. In tradition of Hinduism , respect takes very important place. Not only respect between humans, but  respect for all  forms of life. I  very like next statement: " No one man is my enemy; no one is my friend, but each is my teacher ". Also I found one wonderful story about one of sections within Hinduism, who's devotes, each time when meet a man or animal, bows and say "I respect Divine`s in yourself!" I was (and I AM) amazed with those statements.

We can see big differences between Eastern and Western tradition and religions and all points of view. Here we have good opportunity to walk trough middle path, if we choose so. Or to continue usual courtesy speech, or in other term, to spend some good time ...

" FEAR - WHY FEAR WHEN GOD IS NEAR !!!

HE IS ALWAYS WITH US, IN US AND AROUND US, READY TO HELP US AT ALL TIMES OF NEED !!! "

Dear Rajaram, I think this statement is very easy to recite and repeat, but in our practice, if it could be so simple ... this Earth could be for a long time HEAVEN!  But unfortunately...wherever I turn my look, I see rather hell than heaven, or I am maybe wrong? Maybe this world with too much people suffering on different ways is just my dark imagination?

"Divorce, is Modern, you say."

I exactly said that I HAD  GREAT FEAR OF MARRIGE, and that that fear has drown me into bad relationship...very bad relationship. I was (and I am) grateful to MODERN TIMES IN WHICH DIVORCE IS NORMAL... WOW! Out of context, MY WORDS CAN SOUND UNSUITABLE...

I am not for marriage nor for divorce, but for life without HYPOCRISY. If outcome for life without hypocrisy for me was divorce - I am really gratful for that outcome.

Looking forward for your further posts,

Branka

+0
8/12/2007 9:11:15 AM

Hello Dimitra,

Very specialy and BIG THANK YOU for your so heartfelt story. You didn`t use too much words, but I felt your emotions... So, my tears are not based on sorrow about your life circumstances, they are based on my respect for your GREAT UNDERSTUNDING.

"So, family is a community. Parents affect their children personality. School too. We have to refer school. It's the community beyond family.

What is the first thind that everyone has to do  in a Community?  RESPECT others! How? By respecting himself first. This is going to be when everyone knows thyself and loves thyself."

Dimitra, trouly I am grateful for each your word and I have a hope you will come back and participate WITH YOUR GREAT HEART!

Sincerely,

Branka

+0
8/12/2007 9:51:22 AM

Hello my dear friend Zvonimir,

Each time I see you were posted here, I am so happy. Thank you very much.

Dimitra`s story also touched me . I agree with each your statement. When I speak about any darkness (in my introduction) I speak about LUCK OF KNOWLEDGE. The greatest density of darkness is a consequence of luck of knowledge.  We know that "a path to hell is panelled with good intentions".

About a lot of parents we can conclude that is much easier to beat children, than to educate them... My great hope is that incoming times will educate parents to bring up CHILDREN WITH SELF ESTEEM.

Looking forward for your returns,

Branka

+0
8/12/2007 9:58:41 AM

Hi Dimitra,

I CANN`T TELL YOU HOW VALUABLE YOUR CONTRIBUTION IS HERE. JUST TO TELL : I AM READY  TO  CALL  IT AS A VOICE OF  COMMON SENSE.

AH GEORGIOS, GEORGIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE NEVER TOLD ME WHO SHE IS! (But I love you any way    :)    )

Bless both of you,

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!