Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIONSHIP
8/13/2007 6:34:15 AM

Dear Branka,

" FEAR - WHY FEAR WHEN GOD IS NEAR !!!

HE IS ALWAYS WITH US, IN US AND AROUND US, READY TO HELP US AT ALL TIMES OF NEED !!! "

Dear Rajaram, I think this statement is very easy to recite and repeat, but in our practice, if it could be so simple ... this Earth could be for a long time HEAVEN!  But unfortunately...wherever I turn my look, I see rather h*ll than heaven, or I am maybe wrong? Maybe this world with too much people suffering on different ways is just my dark imagination?....

As you had mentioned, YES ITS SO EASY ...THEN WHY FEAR.....KEEP RECITING AND REPEATING AS OFTEN NECESSARY....YOU SHALL FIND GOD IN EVERY FORM YOU COME ACROSS, JUST RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, WHEREBY YOU CAN CONVERT YOUR PRESENT SIGHT OF HELL INTO A BEAUTIFUL HEAVEN.....AS DEAR PAULINE RIGHTLY SAID, YOU CAN EVEN LOVE YOUR ENEMIES.....WHAT DID OUR LATE MOTHER TERESA AND ALL THE RED CROSS PEOPLE DO AT TIMES OF WAR????!!!!! EXACTLY SAME...LOVE EVERYONE AND HATE NEVER. If you can come to analyse why everyone acts in the manner they are upto, you will like to LOVE EVERYONE....OF COURSE, IT SHOULD BE VERY DIFFICULT AND AT THE SAME TIME, IT'S SO EASY ......LET US KEEP TRYING, THOUGH WE ARE NOT SAINTS/SAGES/PROPHETS.....BUT IT'S SO SIMPLE AS THAT.....

Well, now regarding..."Divorce, is Modern, you say." True, many youngsters are upto DIVORCE, if they don't like each other for some reason or the other. Except for a few days/months/years, WHO HAS SO FAR LIKED/LOVED ONE ANOTHER IN THEIR LIFE TIME, WHETHER DIVORCED, SEPARATED OR NOT? Did they not realise their past mistakes and try meet their past spouses often, whenever they wish or change their minds?
Why, even the court orders them to be divorced, separated etc., only after a long lapse of time. What's the reason for this? Justice gives them the time to think and react in the positive manner, whenever possible...

Though Divorce is not the right way for anyone with some problem, it is their fate, we may call it or an astrological event, due to the placement of planets/stars at the point of their birth place/time etc., at a particular house of astrological charts from the Ascendant/Lagna. It is a belief and might be true too, if one analyses properly, with the help of a good astrologer. You can also give a try and find out if that's way it should have been for you and all the others who wish to.

Still, if you have already decided to finish it off with these statements....."I am not for marriage nor for divorce, but for life without HYPOCRISY. If outcome for life without hypocrisy for me was divorce - I am really gratful for that outcome...." That's your destiny. I SHALL PRAY GOD FOR YOU DEAR.

With Love and Peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 9:29:38 AM
Hello dear Branca and all friends here.

I would like to see more posts here, we are a great community and the topic is very interesting for all. I'm sure that most of our friends don't know what's happenig here.

I feel like I am in front of you and we have a conversation lasting over night which excites all! By this I mean that I really miss the option to communicate with other people who have lost their interest to communicate and speak each other for themes beyond their daily problems.

I still remember when we had no TV, people visiting us used to speak for several hours and for several subjects and me, although a very young girl I liked to speak about everything (that's why I liked to read, in order to have something to discuss with elder people, as my step family's company were only people over 50+). Isn't it a gift from God, the option to discuss and share our thoughts, feelings and ideas? I think that people nowadays, with so many problems in their daily life, keep away from discussions either because they don't have what to say or because they don't want to be exposed in others judgment. Do they have their opinion? Of course, everyone has his opinion, according to his/hers education or social practice. But why people are now so lonely and keep their thoughts for theirselves? Is this a problem for our communities? This happens in families too. Everyone is hidden behind his thoughts and problems and the members of the famiies do not communicate, at least as they did it in the past. We are all hidden behind a PC, the TV or a magazine and we don't know or understand each other. This problem has nothing to do with religion now. It's a social problem.

Would you like to discuss for this problem now?

Dimitra

+0
8/13/2007 11:02:44 AM

Hi Dmitra

In your opening the subject you have answered most part of your question.YES this box in front of you from which you are reading this note is very responsible for our keeping away from each other.Children watching TV sweet life series or playing games on this same pc instead of playing on playgrounds.This way they loose discussion subject and naturally start communicating less and less.Starting with msn messages just too short for conversation - could not be heard the accent of the speaker his or her nervosity,calmness or any other reaction - just some letters without tone.When not feeling to answer just shut down and problem solved.In regular conversation a person to person there is no shutting down.If you do not answer by words your face would answer instead.

We are now communicating with answering or not answering given subject.When not feeling to answer just DELETE!¨Very easy.

Why we not instead use some on line conference room where we can openly disc us any topic including problem of communication.this is coming bigger and bigger problem since young are reading less and less,playing together also less and less.Through watching my own kids their shortcut to answering topics from literature they turned to Internet and copied someones answer instead of reading couple of hundred pages.Just asking what will do next generation?

For the time being I will not go any deeper.

Zvonimir Rakigjija

--------------------------

http://www.zvorak.net

HTTP:WWW.ZVORAK.NET

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 11:12:39 AM
Hello Zvonimir,

I see that there are similar problems in other countries too.

You ask "what will do next generation", would you really want the reply? I would like to imagine that our children will finally manage to find their balance in life. It sounds better.

Have a great week Zvonimir! We have to write a lot of things here!

Dimitra

+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/14/2007 5:20:46 AM

Hello friends,

Thanks for all your last posts.

Let us SALUTE AND SEND OUR SINCERE LOVE AND RESPECT TO HER SPIRITUAL JOURNEY HEREAFTERWARDS TO WHEREVER HER SOUL TRAVELS IN SPACE.....MAY GOD BLESS HER SOUL!!!

World's oldest person dies in Japan at 114: report

Mon Aug 13, 11:17 AM ET

TOKYO (AFP) - The world's oldest person, a Japanese woman who counted eating well and getting plenty of sleep as the secret of her longevity, died Monday at age 114, a news report said.

Yone Minagawa, who lived in a nursing home but was still sprightly late in life, died "of old age" Monday evening, Kyodo News reported.

There was no immediate answer to a telephone call placed late Monday to city hall in her mountainous hometown of Fukuchi in southern Fukuoka prefecture.

Born on January 4, 1893, Minagawa blew out the candles on her own birthday cake earlier this year.

She was already in her 50s when Japan surrendered in World War II, starting a new era for her country.

Widowed at an early age, she reportedly raised her five children by selling flowers and vegetables in a coal mining town.

Despite her advanced age, Minagawa was said to enjoy eating sweets and counted eating well and getting a good night's sleep as the secrets of her longevity.

Her reign as the world's oldest person lasted just over six months. The Guinness Book of World Records certified her as the world's oldest person after Emma Faust Tillman, the daughter of freed American slaves, died in January.

The next person to become the world's oldest person is set to be another American woman, according to the International Committee on Supercentenarians, a US-based group which documents longevity records.

Edna Parker, who lives in the midwestern state of Indiana, is also 114, having been born on April 20, 1893, according to the group.

Minagawa's nursing home said she had celebrated becoming the world's oldest person earlier this year with a Western-style lunch of bread, stew, salad and a dessert -- a sign of Japan's changing dietary habits.

Izumi Mori, who took care of Minagawa at her nursing home, said that the 114-year-old spoke coherently and ate three meals a day even late in her life.

Her favourite sweet was manju, a Japanese confection made of red bean paste.

"Mrs. Minagawa loves sweets, especially manju. When I asked what the secret of her long life is, she said that it's eating well and sleeping well. In fact, she said her hobby is sleeping," Mori told AFP earlier this year.

Minagawa also loved music. She used to play the shamisen, a three-stringed Japanese instrument similar to a guitar, and even while in a wheelchair she would move her body when her friends played music.

Japanese women are the world's oldest living people, in what experts attribute to a traditionally healthy diet and high standard of medical care.

Their life expectancy was a record 85.81 years in 2006, according to the government.

Japanese men are the world's second oldest with a life expectancy of 78.8 second only to men in Iceland who on average live to be 79.4.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070813/lf_afp/lifestylejapansenior;_ylt=Aj6DP20I0CMCTRN0Uigx2A6s0NUE

S.K. Rajaram
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!