Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIONSHIP
8/12/2007 10:25:26 AM

Again - Hello Zvonimir,

WOWOWOWOW! You have touched me into my deepest emotional injury! WOW - AGAIN!

Until two-three months ago I used to think about my parents more than about myself (and not only about my parents, ABOUT ALL THAT WERE IN TOUCH WITH ME!). My understanding for their circumstances and genetics, social, educational, emotive, intellectual etc. conditions was so great that I bowed my head till floor, end "earned" just  one great hump on my shoulders.

I did never mention my son any of my life circumstances and never have built his sadness because I lived very hard ...

NOW I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU.

YHE MIDDLE PATH IS, AGAIN, THE BEST CHOICE, BUT IT`S NOT EASY TO DETECT IT.

Please, come back to discuss this ... until we reach right conclusion!

Sincerely,

Branka

+0
8/12/2007 11:18:38 AM

Hi Branka

Please would you be more specific when and where have I touched you so deeply.

Thank you

Zvonimir Rakigjija

----------------------------

http://www.zvorak.net

+0
8/12/2007 11:34:17 AM

Hi Zvonimir,

Please do not take my words as they can sound. I didn`t like to offend you. Actually, I am grateful for directing my attention on things for which I used to feel as healed ones :) My emotional reaction was related to next your statement:

"From what you say about your step mother  to start with she was first of all unhappy with herself.Maybe her husband pushed her in adoption of a child.We often forget ourselves how we have been at particular age,but watching our kids we see some parts of our youth.Your stepmother never came in position to think about her youth since there was no anything that reminded her of.She could probably never think of that you were a very helpless creature who needed much care,warm words and somebody to lean on.Her childhood was probably terrible,frustrating with too many unnecessary hard words or actions.As you grew up she might have opened jelousity road and thought of that you are threat to her marriage.Let her rest in peace and try to forgive her all what she has said or done to you."

Just to ask you: couldn`t this woman divorce (orthodox church allow divorce) rather than live and charge others to pay bills for her bad mood?

i ALWAYS REPROACHED MY MOTHER BECAUSE SHE DIDN`T HAVE COURAGE TO MAKE A BETTER CHOICE, AS FOR HER AS FOR HER CHILDREN.

I HOPE YOU NOW UNDERSTAND WHY (LOL,LOL,LOL) I DO NOT LIKE TOO MUCH TO UNDERSTAND OTHERS ...  :)

Sincerely,

Branka

+0
8/12/2007 11:41:05 AM

... And just to add: I am not sure she can stay at peace, while one great part of her earth`s experience is so harmful and painful ... (actually, it`s a part of herself)Forgiveness have a lot of levels, and full forgiveness reach ILLUMINATED ... Are we illuminated?

+0
8/12/2007 1:36:28 PM

Hello Bruce,

"Ancient Greek Philosophers had speak all about and those ideas were used by Apostle Paul to create the new religion"

"You have no basis for such a claim."

Ancient Greek Philosophers answered on some basically questions, very deep and centuries and centuries ago they are not disputed. "Pantha rhei" (πάντα ῥεῖ ) , "Everything is in a state of flux", Heraclitus, 6th BC.

Dear friend, I believe that all is in a state of flux ...

Sincerely,

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!