Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bruce Macomber

216 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIOSHIP
8/3/2007 9:54:56 PM
Was?

Wenn?

Warum?

Huh?

:-)

+0
8/3/2007 9:59:33 PM

Guten Abend Bruce,

Wie geht es Ihnen?

DU BIST EINE GRÖSSE HERTZ!

MIT FERGNÜGEN,

Branka

+0
8/3/2007 10:20:29 PM

Dear Georgios,

Visiting some forums today I saw our friends call you A WIZARD!  I do not retract, but what I prefer is a jewel, an emerald. Yes, I do repeat this - but each time I repeat - each time I am more and more sure about truth of my insight. Emerald heals and holds a Creation`s tone of harmony.

My dear friend, thank you from top, bottom and all sides of my heart!

Your great contribution is not only promoting this forum. Look this great job - writing a review of all posts!

But for me, as a being in deep love with esthetic, this post IS INCREDIBLE GOOD and it discovers  me one greater Georgios, one philosophos!

Thank you very, very much!

Waiting for more wonderful insights and thoughts ...

+0
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIONSHIP
8/3/2007 10:40:03 PM

Hello Joe,

With lot of respect I have passed through your post several times. Thank you for directing our attention on things that are not on our list of "desired things".

Just to add that the best way to educate our children, and prepare them for their very own tomorrow, is our own behavior.

Please try to clarify : in communion between cause and consequence, under which roof is R-E-S-P-E-C-T ?

Dear Joe D., you are not here only beloved and respected one; each your word is very appreciated.

Respectfully & Gratefully yours,

Branka

+0
Bruce Macomber

216 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIONSHIP
8/3/2007 10:45:59 PM
Ja, Ich spreche ein bissen, Branke.

Hey, did you just call me a big car rental company?

:-)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!