Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIOSHIP
8/3/2007 9:10:01 PM

Hello Rajaram,

Each your post is very appreciated. It brings us one very stable, but not exclusive  point of view. Thank you very much and please come often, you really have a lot of to share with us.

Writing a response to Joe D. I (better my writing) was near an incident. Please, try to contribute. I do not intend to convince you to give me a support, but I`ll try to explain.

Balance between masculine & female energy is known as DIVINE UNITY.

Centuries and centuries ago we have experienced TWO POLES OF ENERGY AND TWO GENDERS split and confronted. What we have no experienced is a state of DIVINE UNITY.

All religions speak of ONE GOD (some are more flexible and add: WITH A LOT OF NAMES...) .

STATE OF DIVINE UNITY IS NOT AND CANN`T BE CONSIDERED AS ONE GOD.

IF WE (I hope in our near future) DEVELOPE OUR CONSCIOUSNESS TO BALANCE, BESIDE OTHERS, F/M ENERGY, AND MANIFEST ON OUR MATERIAL PLAN STATE OF DIVINE UNITY, can you imagine any need of BROTHERHOOD AND SISTERHOOD, of any OUTER GODS or GURUs?

Looking forward for your response, bless you and embrace you with love of my soul!

Branka

+0
8/3/2007 9:18:40 PM

Hello Anamaria,

Thank you for coming back and for this nice graphic. You are welcome to post all what you find interesting. This forum is to help us to manifest without any spasm all our differences. So, relax and let your nature and temperament, knowledge and experience, to share with us all what may be interesting.

Your sense for humorous is great and I will very appreciate any your hilarious post.

Looking forward to hearing from you and to have a great funny times here!

Bless you and embrace you with love of my soul.

Branka

+0
8/3/2007 9:22:27 PM

Hello Branka,

It is greater work than you probably did expect. But, what to tell you for your comfort than:

ALEA IECTA EST!

:)          :)        :)

+0
8/3/2007 9:36:05 PM

Hello Nick Grimshawe,

I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE! Sometimes I behave like a child , but my heart is my KING and all other is just gladly serving it . So, try to receive a picture of one smiling heart. Thank you for this joy and for your valuable contribution.

I do believe that each  man choose a family within which will gather needed experience, but my starting point was not to press our friends that have starting point from physical reality.

Thank you for such bright example of your ability to understand and forgive. Today, as always, communion between understanding and forgiving is unbreakable.

I hope you will take your place in our further discussions at this topic. looking forward to read your wonderful posts, I bless you and embrace you with love of my soul!

Branka

+0
8/3/2007 9:43:25 PM

Hello Bruce,

You`re incredible! I am prepearing one sweeeeet question for you. But ... it`s not time yet.

Thank you for your contribution!

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!