Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIOSHIP
8/4/2007 11:51:51 PM

Hello Sam,

Thank you for coming in. I decided to give up after my third time inviting you. I know your past week was also hosted at a place with terrific traffic, so there`s no need for apology.  

"Communication has been established as the biggest weapon of mankind which is more like a two-way sword and like Georgios put it, a lot depend on how we use it."

"Technology in one hand is supposed to enhance our communicability, but like every other man's products, if not properly managed it can became our tool of destruction and negativity. Internet today is a blessing to many as well as curses to a lot other users."

A man: introvert - extrovert - ( I am thinking of usual extreme polarisation) communication - dialogue technology - ....

A lot of useful thoughts you left me to think about them. Please, when you take off propellers and go back to your shoes, come back!

Branka 

+0
Bruce Macomber

216 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIONSHIP
8/5/2007 12:30:23 AM
Well, I will correct my spelling - should have been pheromones

Other than that, its pretty much self-expalnatory.

+0
8/5/2007 1:03:40 AM

Hello Rajaram,

Thank you for developing this Joe`s statement about RESPECT.

I`d like to add one condition without which I cann`t imagine RESPECT : heartfelt relation.

Heartfelt, as inner and outer condition sine qua non.

Also, I can perceive that we didn`t mention a fear - as a possible cause of luck of respect. I think that inner luck of heartfelt produce outer arrogance, this arrogance mirrors to all around us our fear of truth - our fear of truth attracts further any fear and at one of it`s points, it can produce  luck of respect.

Looking at presently kind of life world wide, comparing it with circumstances that occured at my childhood and youth, maybe we can speak about a sense of luck of respect, but I would not prefer.

I am parent. As well as I never had a good luck to speak with my parents common language, I had times and times thinking about my relationship with my child.

Also I am divorced.

Also I am one that had never desired a marriage. Or better to say: I had a fear of marriage.

What is a fear? It is a gas for machine which leads you in direction you once, consciously or no, gave it. At least, a half of our life experiences WAS DRIVEN BY THIS GAS. Fear is a machine with negative force to which we give our power, considering it as much powerful than we are.

So, my fear of marriage has droven me into a bad relationship, in which I was very lucky TO FIND all what I did confess my MACHINE OF FEAR : intrusion of OWNERSHIP relation, luck of heartfelt, luck of communication, luck of essence - he was looking for mother but I was a woman! - etc ... After all this I can only feel silly if I mention luck of respect.

I AM GRATEFUL TO  THIS MODERN WAY OF LIFE THAT ESTABLISH AS A NORMAL DIVORCE! If no ... I cann`t imagine all hypotetic consequences of false life serving custom to be married. I think because of my strength to play naked I was borne at this modern and wonderful times.

BUT as a single parent (or parent at all) I came face to face with great challenge. Look dear Branka: this boy ... (thinking in meantime of OWNERSHIP patterns that have thrown me through all circles of the hell) is waiting for what you will offer him... I decided to PLAY NAKED. I have NEVER told my son ANY SIGLE LIE; when he was one-two-five-seventeen ... I never thought of his maturity ... FOR HEARTFELT RELATIONSHIP maturity is natural state.

Speaking & living with him, I was permanently healing my inner child. One day each week we exchange roles. He is mother/father and I am son/daughter. OMG, I have learned from him much more then I can ever read.

Our life circumstances were different when he was born. From great richness (he cann`t remember that time) until a lot of days of hunger ... Our town is a capital of ex Yugoslavia and today Serbia. During a war and also today, our streets are full of crime and  drugs. His school mates today already have crime dossiers, but I never advised him to turn them his back when meet them. But I never had a fear he will join them at their way. And he didn`t.

Just to say that I have never mentioned my son word RESPECT. It is like a blood : if eat too much sweets and if metabolism is not ready to process it ... you will suffer due diabetes. If you host fear machines - you will be considered as a person with luck of respect. RESPECT is a characheristic of free, independent and sovereign personality.

Uh...this was too long response. Thank you Rajaram, I hope you will come back.

Branka

+0
8/5/2007 11:38:30 AM

Hello Branka

I have noticed that you place a lot of value on the nurturing and the relationship that a parent develops with their children. I too hold strongly the belief that our children, while unique in many ways, are extensions of ourselves. This too is part of the Communion Of Eternity. As we look around our world we see the children of today as being of lesser moral values than we were as children. I believe that our parents saw the same tendencies in us. It seems that each generation is less morally conscience than the last. There are those who blame this on the lack of religion in the schools. Some blame the government, the economy, war or illegal immigration. My point is that many people look for anyplace to put the blame ,other than upon themselves.

You said that your son is exposed to violent gang type people yet you are not concerned about him becoming part of that culture. You tell him to not turn his back on them but you feel comfortable that he will not be led astray.

This is about " Self Esteem ". I believe that you have instilled in your son a sense of self esteem that will guide him in his decision making. Self esteem builds leaders and the less of it one has, the more likely they are to be followers.

I have a forum thread on this very topic. It is titled

The Greatest Gift You can Give Your Child. Self Esteem.

To nuture the self esteem is to nurture the child. So many parents try to nuture their children through dicipline and controll rather than instilling in them the knowledge and confidence that they really need. So many of us were raised under the the iron hand of dicipline that it seemed to be the best way. The fact that each generation is less diciplined than the last tells me that we are moving in the wrong direction. If a certain amount of punishment did not improve the morals and behaviour of one generation, why is it that people belive that even more dicipline will improve the next generation. So often dicipline involves causing a child to feel guilty or even worse, ashamed.

Think of it like this. If you have three children and you raise each of them differently, how will they turn out. One is raised with guilt dicipline. Another is raised in shame. The third is raised with praise and confidence. Which will be most likely to respond the best to their nurturing.

A child made to feel guilty always feels that he has done something wrong. A child raised in shame always feels that something is wrong with him. The third will have aquired " self Esteem ".

So, if we are the products of our parents and our parents failed to raise us to be self confident, guilt and shame free adults then, why would we believe that increasing the amount of their nurturing would make our children better than ourselves.

This is why the war on drugs is so counter productive. As the punishment continues to get more severe, the risk factor for dealing drugs goes up too. This causes higher prices and entices even more people to get involved. It also makes the criminal resort to more drastic measures to avoid being arrested. Measures that include ,killing potential witness, shooting the arresting officer and killing each other for the added  gain of power and wealth. Another example of the Communion Of Eternity. Harsher punishment= Higer prices. Higher Prices = Harsher Punishment.

Baby Kaleb, we send you our love,our prayers and our healing light. 
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/729254/2/ShowThread.aspx                     

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

Stop Illegal IImmigration

Visit the Billallys Pub network at:

http://pub-network.ryze.com
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/6/2007 7:05:59 AM

Hello Branka,

Thanks for your long response to my last post.

I love yours and others, including Bill's reply to your post.

To continue my last post about RESPECT.

Respect is never demanded from anyone, but it should automatically be exhibited by everyone who are trained in that line of livelihood, inculcated from our ancestors, of course, in addition to the environment in which we live.

As the saying goes, "TELL ME WHO YOUR  FRIENDS ARE, AND I SHALL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE".... We can find in Adlandpro.com,  only like minded persons/individuals communicate with each other, irrespective of their caste,creed, religion, race, country of origin etc., as they are bound by the RESPECT OF LOVING EACH OTHER, as one COMMON UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD AND SISTERHOOD HUMANS from all walks of life. We love and respect each and everyones thoughts and posts here, whether we distinguish and differ or not.

RESPECT EVERY HUMAN AND LOVE ALL!!

RESPECT EVERY CITIZEN OF ALL THE NATIONS, WHETHER FRIENDLY OR......!!!

RESPECT THY NEIGHBOUR, WHETHER THEY ARE FRIENDLY OR NOT !!!

RESPECT AND LOVE ALL NATIONS OF THE WORLD/UNIVERSE AS ALL ARE THE LORD'S CREATIONS !!!

RESPECT AND LOVE THY ENEMIES TOO, AS THEY TOO ARE THE LORD'S CHILDREN, THOUGH IT MAY BE VERY DIFFICULT !!!

RESPECT AND LOVE YOUR FAMILY AND OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS, WITH DUE TOLERANCE AT TIMES, RATHER THAN BREAKING AWAY FROM THEM FOR EVER TO FACE THE UNWANTED CONSEQUENCES IN THE NEAR FUTURE, REPENTING LATER !!!

FEAR - WHY FEAR WHEN GOD IS NEAR !!!

HE IS ALWAYS WITH US, IN US AND AROUND US, READY TO HELP US AT ALL TIMES OF NEED !!!

Divorse, is Modern, you say. If at all you practiced - TOLERANCE, LOVE, RESPECT, KINDNESS, FREE EXCHANGE OF LOVING AND RESPECTABLE THOUGHTS, RESTRAINT OF QUARREL/FIGHT, WHATEVER YOU MAY CALL IN THE MODERN WORLD AS, RESTRICTION IN BLAMING OTHERS/SPOUSE TO ESCAPE FROM EACH OTHER'S FAULT ETC., LIFE would have been different. Am I right or .........

One should have unquestionable FAITH, LOVE, RESPECT - SHRADDHA in sanskrit language - IN EVERYONE as we have towards our LORD/GOD....

Once again, I love and respect everyones views and thoughts  on the above, if you may please place here.....Thanks.

With Love and Peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!