Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIONSHIP
8/4/2007 10:00:30 AM

Hello Woman of Courage,

I thought I should stop by to see how things are going here in your forum. I can see you're doing a mavelous job and have been able to task most of us with a wonderful and thought-provoking topic. I am more than impressed but not suprise because I always see you as a "can do" lady with so much believability attitude and ability to dream big.

I have enjoyed reading through most of the posts and learnt so much from every contribution. I want to use this opportunity to thank you for a well thought-of topic and nicely presented forum even with your tight work schedule. Also to thank all our community members who stopped by to drop their thought, that is the spirit of learning from one another.

I am still so tied up with lots up my sleeves but will keep in touch.

Keep dreaming big and working courageously.
Take care good friend.

+0
8/4/2007 11:33:03 AM

JUST ONE FLYING GREAT BIG

H U G

AND BIG THANK YOU FOR COMING HERE!

I cann`t skip review of posts before yours, so just to tell you how I appreciate each minute of your time and each your word left here.

Hope you will come back!

Have a great weekend!

+0
8/4/2007 10:59:23 PM

Dear Judy,

Thank you for coming back. Heartily I hope you will do it often. 

"Respect is a simple thing to remember and practice if you are always treating others the same way that you would expect to be treated."

Just brilliant way to remind us where all our behavior begin. Of course - under our scalp.

How do we love, respect and cherish us?

Thank you Judy - this is a hit at the target!

+0
8/4/2007 11:12:21 PM

Hello Bruce,

Would you be so kind and come back and clarify this question or give a complete explanation. It sounds very interesting.

"***************************************
Speaking of domestic violence (mentioned earlier):

Has anyone considered the impact of artificial fragrences masking natural pheromes resulting in mis-matched relationships?"

Thanks in advance!

+0
8/4/2007 11:30:11 PM

Hello Bill,

Thank you for introducing us your Brother Ralphie ... he is soooo .....  sweeeet.

Maybe he is angry with  :)  Thomas Hobbes. If is so, I understand him... Really, why did he state "Homo homini lupus est?"

I agree with your sweety Ralphie: A man relate himself as a wolf.

Dear Bill, I don`t believe anybody can be angry with you.

Looking for your further posts!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!