Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIONSHIP
7/31/2007 2:01:16 PM

Dear friends,

I have to do one exception (usually I do not practice this, but I have great reason for that, even though it is  personally in it`s nature). This is not my response to our topic. Allow me to be a parachutist that has chosen one friendly and lightly place to express joy and happiness.

How I have missed Joe Downing when he was on his vacations, I was sure that know all sparrows world wide. This man came back ... pretty long time ago.But twenty minutes ago I have lifted my look at pop-up and saw just this: " Branka, I am back!...... " Oh man! This was like thunder!

Thank you Joe! Now I feel you are really come back. Seems, your come back until now was just physically, and your spirit decided now to join us!

Writing this I see a very important point for our discussion. ABOUT WHICH KIND OF COMMUNITY DO WE SPEAK OF? About physically or spiritually ... How we can built any type with united both levels of our beings?

Let discuss about this, please.

JOE DOWNING - I`ll read your post later. For now is of the greatest importance : YOU ARE BACK !

Bless you and embrace you with love of my soul!

Branka

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIOSHIP
7/31/2007 4:23:21 PM

Hello friends

I love the diversity of thought in this forum.

I first wish to apologize to anyone that took my twisted humor as offensive. Humor is odd.... as all people see / hear somethings "out of context" for what they were meant.

I was raised in a small town in Saskatchewan where sarcastic comments were laughed at with the whole of ones soul.... we never took offense as we saw the twist in our own thinking that made the comment more than laughable. To this day - occasionally my statements take this flavor.

Another thing - I am an analyzer type personality.... when my thinking is "challenged" I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.... and when someone stretches me out of my comfort zone I love that just as much - and due to my love for these types of things occasionally I push people out of their comfort zone forgetting not everyone like that at all. ( see my forum on four types of people for further insight on this topic )

Anyway - enough said on that -

I love the diversity of thought shared here. The deepening of minds and hearts - that to me is communion - even if it stretches one out of his comfort zone.

This quote fits this topic nicely

I honor you, for that place in you, where the universe resides.
I honor you, for that place in you, of love, of light, of truth and of peace.
I honor you, for that place in you, for when you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, there is only one of us.

To me this quote does a better job of saying what I believe was intended with the scripture "I am in the father and the father is in me and I am in you"

So to all of you.....

I honor you, for that place in you, where the universe resides.
I honor you, for that place in you, of love, of light, of truth and of peace.
I honor you, for that place in you, for when you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, there is only one of us.

Thanks for sharing your hearts and minds and letting us touch your soul!

Neil

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIONSHIP
8/1/2007 8:56:07 AM
Writing this I see a very important point for our discussion. ABOUT WHICH KIND OF COMMUNITY DO WE SPEAK OF? About physically or spiritually ... How we can built any type with united both levels of our beings?

Branka, this is a very good question. It is almost rare to come across people in normal living circumstances who are on a very close spiritual path to your own, in my experience; as we all develop based on meeting and over coming challenges in life.
Community, finding areas of common interests is essential for moving forward in a positive manner if we are to build things that will last. This is also done very well at the opposite spectrum and we are all living with those consequences.
Living and building for the good of future generations, I have found to be the most rewarding and is an opportunity for both the physical and the spiritual to merge in order to leave both a physical monument that shows the spirituality of those who have struggled and come before.
It has become our challenge to strive to not leave this world in a worse condition than we found it for the sake of our planets' survival and the welfare of our children and grand children.
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/1/2007 9:56:24 AM

Hello Branka and everyone,

I wish to continue my last post.....statement, "When we say Brothers and Sisters, intimacy grows."

True, the relationship with spouse, can be broken, separated, divorced etc.,...you may describe that in any manner. But the relationship, intimacy, with Father, Mother, Brothers and Sisters, alongwith children, can never be broken, even if you want to, as they are related to you by blood, in the ordinary sense of the term.
That's the reason, the intimacy lies strong between them, though living far away from each other, whether living or not living presently. This is how we all have been connected together since ages, by our ancestors. According to our Hindu philosophy and mythological Saint's/Vedic/Upanishadic theories, we came down to our planet as children of Saptha Rishis, the Seven Saints, who were created by the Lord Himself. Of course, there is another theory, that the Lord from whom we all have come is the only PURUSHA, THE SUPREME MALE, and all others are APURUSHAS, THE FEMALES....some may even call us as,  HALF MALE AND HALF FEMALE....LORD DEPICTED AS ARDHANARESHWARA, meaning the same as mentioned above....... well many researchers in this field have agreed to this scientifically.........

With Love and Peace to all
Rajaram S.K.
S.K. Rajaram
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/1/2007 10:37:17 AM
Hello again Branka,

Yesterday I was on the point to post another view upon the subject, starting from COMMUNION! Something came up and I couldn't finish and the idea has gone! Maybe I'll have it back again!
Interesting points stated here by our friends.
For the moment being I'll leave "EMOTIONS" away.

Now, as I came across this:

Another funny image: (relationship_periods) for MySpace from ZingerBug.com

I thought it is suitable to your forum even if its a bit funny! ... but this is me: I always have to have a bit of fun, even if its given the most seriouse issue.
I think
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE TAKEN SO SERIOUSE.
We have to live  SANA & SANO. :-)
after all

With friendship,
Anamaria

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!