Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIOSHIP
8/2/2007 1:50:40 AM

Hello Juliana,

Thank you for coming back. I will underline some new statements as :

"I have suffered but I did not 'choose' to suffer. "

" I chose to make something positive out of something negative for my own sake and for that of my children. I realised that as much as I needed my Mother, my children needed me and I did not want them to suffer due to my weakness."

" I deliberately sat down and decided to find in myself the strength and positivity to move forward. There is a proverb: "That which doesn't kill you will only make you stronger" and I strongly believe that is so."

Thank you Julinana, we looking for your further contribution!

Hello Zvonimir,

It`s nice and useful to see you back. I`ll underline next statements:

" New born child has consumed a good deal of energy that was spilled over from some place.In consuming this energy there was partial energy from his ancestors who's death brought energy into the energy pool."

"How many of you have heard a small child speaking of some details from times of your fathers or grandfathers time.I have.Eastern religions give this ability to reincarnation.Knowledge of physics at their time was not probably very sophisticated."

Thank you Zvonimir, waiting for next "answers and assumptions".

Hello Bill,

Thanks for another sweet! I am going to make some kind of resume, to help us to get some conclusions, to say - for common use. So, your statements will be used there.

For now just to tell you BIG THANK YOU. You  play naked, but your efforts are directed to dress the whole world in fantastic multi-colored dress.  

Looking forward to join us again!

Hello Bruce,

Thank you for taking care about the whole thing! As I wrote Bill, your statements will be discassed in my very soon resume of our first step.

I really appreciate your presence and effort!

Hello Neil,

For your presence, essence, contribution - I can only say this :

Ineffable!

But wait! I have one delicious for you, it will come very soon!

BTW: here we didn`t mention two very important differences:

- between genders

-  language differences

For the second obstacle for any good communion, please visite a forum of our friend Joe Downing.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/696148.aspx

With full insighte about obstacles due language differences, you will have a great laughing time!

Thank you Neil. Dancing with you is so special!

My dear friend Luella,

Thank you for your warm and wise words, they are very appreciated!

You have understood what I did like to say: MAIN POINT at my Introduction was:

THE WORLD IS MY MIRROR!

Bless you an embrace you with love of my soul!

+0
8/2/2007 2:03:14 AM

Meine liebe Mädchen Janet,

Thank you for coming and for your so heartfelt and wonderful story.

I will underline your statement : THINKING BACK!

(Please, let us think about TIME as IMPORTANT CONDITION for any kind of COMMUNITY. WHEN WE USE TO LIVE? IN PAST, PRESENT OR FUTURE TIME? From our experience with the TIME : what can we underline as important condition for community, even for community between OUR OWN MIND-SPIRIT-EMOTIONS-SOCIAL-PSYCHICS parts of being?)

and this one:

"So now we have 2 important factors to prepare children for their own life - family and community.Religion is important too,but that's a hot theme for itself.Many people say"Don't press children into anything,let them decide when they understand"....but if I as a parent don't give them some guidelines what believe in God is about,how are they supposed to know when they're grown up?For me as a parent it's very important to help my children to understand "Believe"...it's not to know the Bible,it's to live a good life,being good to others,don't hurt anybody,love your neighbors,don't kill,don't steal - simply said "BE A GOOD PERSON AND NOT A BAD ONE !!!" .....and that brings us back to the role parents playSmiley"

Danke schön liebste Janet!  Und ich hoffe sehn Sie!

Deine Branka

+0
Bruce Macomber

216 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/2/2007 2:27:22 AM
Arbeit macht das Leben suss aber zu viel ist zu viel, nicht wahr, Branke?  :-)

Danke for reminding me that I had meant to comment on Janet's statement about being a GOOD person.

Being good is a good thing! Aber sind Sie GUT GENUG?

Guten Abend!
+0
8/2/2007 2:59:50 AM

Hello Joyce,

So glad to see you again! You are one amongst us, with so high level of patience, compassion, love and support.

"Some of the smartest people I have ever met, were people who would be perceived as on the bottom of society. I think the closer to the ground you can get both literally and figuratively-the more truth is there to be found."

Please, come back and contribute.

Bless you and embrace you with love of my soul!

Branka

+0
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIONSHIP
8/2/2007 3:24:13 AM

Dear brother Joe D.,

OH NO.... IT DOESN`T WORK! ... LOL! I am near head ache calling you "BROTHER JOE". Please take my apologize, but as Germans say : ES GEHT NICHT! Really it doesn`t work.

I AM WONDERING: WHAT`S GOING ON....Of course I do understand how we all are BROTHERS AND SISTERS ... but  cann`t help myself ; SIMPLY - IT DOESN`T WORK.

LET ME SEE ... Joe, I am sure you were born (beside others) to help me to reach unreachable! (Bless your dear Mum!)

I can say I am an advocate in reading energies ... You have so clear and prevalent MASCULINE ENERGY... I see the aim of my trouble to make sisterhood with you! THANK YOU Joe ... :)

YES: WE HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION BOTH : ON DIFFERENT GENDERS AND DIFFERENT poles of energies, where:

- masculine energy = active, positive

- female energy = passive, negative

Each of us is weaved of both energies. To make a community within our inner masculine and female energy, WE HAVE TO BALANCE THEM!

( And here is next CONDITION FOR COMMUNITY: BALANCE!)

Also, I can see as very important next: only speaking about physical sexuality ( genders ) we were centuries ago victims of SPIRITUAL CASTRATION! What are consequences of CASTRATION OF SPIRIT?

W O W ?

Spiritual sterility! (If you say so; I am so excited and cann`t waste time with language barriers!)

And the consequences OF SPIRITUAL STERILITET: of course, OUTER GODS!

OMG - do you see JD- gender masculine with strong positive, active, masculine ENERGY - where am I directed ...

THANK YOU FOR THE SUBJECT OF YOUR POST, it was priceless!

Thank you for this wonderful and thoughtful story. It is really in your very own stile!

Bless you and embrace you with love of my soul!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!