Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIOSHIP
7/31/2007 1:53:16 AM

My dear friend Bruce,

You amazed me! Look - you post here one big part of New Testament! Thank you very much.

I was in love with this book, reading it almost a day and night. Sometimes I have cried from beauty, saying inside: Lord, in this book writes all what man need ...

At once - I turned my look around me. Wherever I did turn it ... that my wondering look , all what could I feel, see and thing about - was found with minimal two meanings. ONE WHITE AND THE OPPOSITE - BLACK.

JUST BLACK AND WHITE!

Impossible - I wondering. I see too much colors. But I was afraid to think what kind of richness they can bring me.  I WAS AFFRAID! When I came to a tiny line between a death and life - WOW! I saw a wonderful choice: JUST TO ACCEPT RICHNESS OF A COMPLETE SPECTRE OF COLORS.

I was not imprisoned by any Holy book - just I was imprisoned by my own beliefs. Now I remind myself of some pictures within my mind. They seemed like this:

Each soul is a cell of Creator`s body as our body is built of billions and billion cells. WHAT IS A CANCER?

Cancer is disease which begins at moment WHEN ONE CELL, forget to cooperate as is "prescribed" with our biological blueprint, and USE FOOD,SPACE,POWER AND LIFE OF ALL OTHERS ...  UUUPPPPPSSSSSSSS!

I couldn`t imagine that Creator could ever give one his cell to enslave other! IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE if his BLUEPRINT for all originated by HIM IS A TRUE LOVE.

So, I agree with Bill (thank you my wonderful friend!):

GODS DIVIDE AND CREATOR REMINDS US OF UNITY.

Many blessings,

Branka

+0
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2007 2:43:36 AM
Meine liebe Branka,thank you so much for inviting me to your forum - and what a topic.Since 2 days I'm reading through and I'm still not sure what and how to respond.
May be to start with my own story....I was born as the eldest and only girl.I had a wonderful childhood,but my parents expected a lot from me from a very young age.Both of them worked and I basically took care of my brothers and the house when nobody else was around.
That wasn't always nice at that time,but thinking back now I'm happy for that.It formed me to be a very independent,strong person,who's able to care for herself and others. It made me an open person with a focus on other peoples needs.It made me love children from a very early age too. I believe because of this I always had the urge to care for others - so I became a nurse ;-)
Parents sure don't come with a handbook on how to bring up children,but each of them believe to do the best and they grow into it somehow - also depending on the situation.Meaning it's not only the heart and love of parents to guide their children,but also the surrounding,the field they live in.And people in this surrounding play a big role too.
So now we have 2 important factors to prepare children for their own life - family and community.Religion is important too,but that's a hot theme for itself.Many people say"Don't press children into anything,let them decide when they understand"....but if I as a parent don't give them some guidelines what believe in God is about,how are they supposed to know when they're grown up?For me as a parent it's very important to help my children to understand "Believe"...it's not to know the Bible,it's to live a good life,being good to others,don't hurt anybody,love your neighbors,don't kill,don't steal - simply said "BE A GOOD PERSON AND NOT A BAD ONE !!!" .....and that brings us back to the role parents play :-)
Now,being an adult I live my own life.I am my own person,I'm responsible for what I do,I choose my friends.I have to accept the person I am and if I don't like it I have to change it - nobody else can do this for me.I can use the energy inside me to change things me and things around me.
And I myself are a parent struggeling without handbook to bring up my children the way I think is right ;-)
Thank you again dear Branka,I'll surely be back.
Many,many hugs and blessings,
Janet

+0
7/31/2007 3:16:12 AM

Dear Judy,

(...taking one deep in-breath to tell you ...)

THANK YOU!

You know I was waiting for you, here. Not so long time ago I found you. And I started learning from you. Judy Smith : deep, precise, clear expression, sublime conclusions, and all this SO SIMPLE! WOW! I have too much to learn from you yet.

Thank you for this wonderful multi-colored review.As is typical for you, at your post we can clearly find resume of all recent posts with all underlined postulates, as:

- connection

- energy

- thoughts

- provoking

- negative connotation

- I AM who I am

- the freedom to make a choice is one to be cherished

- love one for another

- seeking for oneness , unity

- a choice to live here and now

- scenario for our lives

"I spent a lot of time and energy discovering that and though I am a product of my parents and my family I am now a product of my own beliefs, my own values and I make my choices based on the now."    This is obviously!

Well, I believe that if we ALL seek the oneness, that unity, that ability to turn the other cheek, and to love one another the way that we want to be loved, then we are creating for ourselves the best possible scenario for our lives.     Nothing to add!

Judy, I hope you will come back!

Thank you, with many blessings!

Branka

+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIONSHIP
7/31/2007 7:14:49 AM

Hello Branka AND EVERYONE,

I love all your posts with different explanations and informations on the topic being discussed here.

Branka, Thanks for your welcome message with a very important question which many are yet to understand in full.

"My attention was centred at possible relationship between BROTHERHOOD AND SISTERHOOD OF ONE AND ALL ON THIS PLANET and COMMUNION. Do you mean a Communion is the same or it is the next level of BROTHERHOOD AND SISTERHOOD?..."

The exact meaning as in Collin English Gem Dictionary as follows;

Commune - converse together intimately

Communion - Fellowship; body with common

faith; sharing., -

Communion - participation in sacrament of   the Lord's Super: that sacrament, Eucharist.

Since we are all the children of GOD, since many ages, we are BROTHERS AND SISTERS. We may be born in different locations on this planet, to our ancestors at different times of the era. I shall quote here the words of Swami Vivekananda. When he addressed the World Religion Parliament in USA, he called them all, "BROTHERS AND SISTERS....", which no one had used to start their religious speach at that time, whereas he was from India, addressing many religious followers from different countries.....These words have a very deep meaning, philiosophically, than understood by an ordinary person without the Vedic/Upanishadic knowledge.

When we say Brothers and Sisters, intimacy grows, as mentioned above in the meaning of word, Commune, wherein conversing is very loving, close, free etc.,....

Well, now, about Communion;

People coming together with common faith - sharing their religious and other thoughts of oneness with the Lord, with ultimate aim of lifting yourself to the Spiritual world of Communion with the Lord.......

I hope, for the time being, I could give my bit here to start with. May be, many of our friends could explain more here, if they wish, with respect to their own faith/religion.

With Love and peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2007 7:45:27 AM

Thank you, my friend!, Branka for your response. 

Perhaps in an odd way, I oversimplify things.  However, I see no need to expend exhorbitant amounts of time and energy,  writing out my thoughts on something that, when I REALLY stop and think about it, boils down to a sentence or two.

This is a VERY interesting forum and topic, and as it is your first and a very wonderful forum, I just had to participate in my small way.  Thankyou again for your comments and I will return!!

Judy

+0