Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIOSHIP
8/1/2007 1:12:10 PM

Dear Friends,

I am so proud of you! Now

we have enough

to

take out

the main points for our further

discussion.

+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/1/2007 7:27:01 PM
Hi Branka,

First of all thanks for the invite to your forum. I am excited for you. And your choice of subject matter will certainly cause all of us to think deeper on Communion as an Advanced Relationship.

The definition of Communion is "The act of sharing: A having in common. The condition of things held in common with others, Finally, A close spiritual relationship.

You talk of Family as a Basic relationship, and one where we apparently have no choice. However if you believe that thought is superior to the physical plain, and that you are responsible for all your actions, then the family you end up with is the one you decided to join. If we all thought that way about "Family" then a lot of the blame game would have to stop, since we would be ultimately responsible.

I am very grateful to the woman I chose to give birth to me. In spite of hard times, and difficulties, she managed to provide a home, food, shelter and a sense of right and wrong and the inspiration for much of what I later did, even thought she disagreed with my choices.

My Step Dad, and I grew into a loving relationship over time. It took work but we got there. But I chose the family I was born into for the three wonderful sisters that followed after me.

Of course we all had one attribute in common, we all chose the same mother. On that score we were all very wise.

From there, as separate spiritual beings, we developed a strong link to each other that is a abiding joy for me.

Recently I found it in my heart to forgive my biological father, a man I never met. I spent a lot of time in useless blame.

Where ever he is, we are now friends.

I think it is a celebration of life, that though all my sisters took different paths, we can all share fully in each others lives.

To me, that is Communion as an Advanced Relationship.

Nick
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Bruce Macomber

216 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/1/2007 7:47:19 PM
I have to admit, I'm a bit confused, Nick.

You chose your Mom?

But not your Dad?

Or, you chose your Dad, too, but it was a bad choice?

How does one go about choosing their parents, anyway?
+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/1/2007 9:27:28 PM
Hi Bruce,

It is confusing isn't it? Of course I chose my Dad too, but he just wasn't around. If you believe you are a spiritual being and you are responsible for what happens to you, then it just follows that you chose your parents, for better or worse.

Nick
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Bruce Macomber

216 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/1/2007 9:58:27 PM
Its beyond confusing.

I wonder what the mechanics behind such a process would be?

That is, based on what criteria would a pre-conceived soul/spirit choose its parents-to-be?

Lottery? Parenteria?

Surely there can't be much foreknowledge to go on. Otherwise, there wouldn't be so many millions of abortions every year, world wide.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!