Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Always have my Faith
7/12/2007 11:41:43 PM

Hello Trudy,

I think that you will find that there are many very caring and loving people here at ALP that would be very willing to help you with the proper information. I just pray that you will let us all know more about you and your situation so we know what we are able to do for you!

I would like to say "Thank you" to Sami for directing us here...Good Looking Out Sami!

God Bless You All,

Marilyn

Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2007 11:47:26 PM
Dear Trudy,
Wow, I hope by now you can see that the Adlanders are loving people with a kind and caring heart.  They are amazing people and always around to lend a helping hand as long as there is proper information.

It would be great if you could post your plight in detail here or in Sami's forum so that if we have the ways and means, we can lend our helping hand.  Hoping to hear from you soon!

Hello Sami, thank you very much for directing all of us here and thanks for looking out for an Adlander in need.  You are a real loving supportive person with a kind heart.  Great job done!

Take care with love,
Rina
+0
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2007 2:06:31 AM
Dear Trudy,
we're not friends yet so I've sent you an invitation to join my circle of friends.
Trudy,thanks to Sam Sunday who directed me and others to your post ( May God Bless You,Dear Sami !!!) I know you're looking for help....I would love to help but just like others I'm not sure where to start.It would be great if you could give a bit more information.
Blessings,Janet

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2007 8:21:21 AM

Hello Trudy,

It sounds like you've been trying to get in touch with me through the Chat box and that didn't work out. By the time I got to the chatroom, you had gone.

Your best bet is to post a reply to friends' enquiries here in your forum or at my own forum or PM me. Just click at my picture and when it shows my profile page, click at Send Me A Message just above the profile window. Type your message and click submit.

We're all expecting to hear from you.

Regards.

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2007 11:38:07 AM

Hi Sam, and everyone who came here to extend a hand to Trudy.

If someone catches up with Trudy, and finds out what we can do to help, will you please post it here or on her forum to let us know?  I really want to do whatever I can,  and would appreciate being brought up do date.

Thanks

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!