Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Trudy Wideman

37 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Always have my Faith
8/4/2007 6:18:30 PM
Hi to you sorry I am a little late sending back my answer but I havent heard from my son in two weeks and I have been working just trying to get ahead It seems that I will have to keep on working to try na get money to help him when he is ready to give up the struggles this is why I waIT ON god.
trudywideman
+0
Bruce Macomber

216 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/4/2007 11:47:51 PM
Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort,
according to thy word unto thy servant.

Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live:
for thy law is my delight.

Psalm 119:76,77
+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/7/2007 5:23:15 AM

Hi Trudy,

Just thought I should visit to see how things are opening up for you and Keith. I hope you're doing fine and the good Lord is strengthening you more and more.

Many thanks to all our friends who are praying fervently for you and Keith and I am so, so sure our God is going to delightfully suprise you sooner that expected. He is alive.

When you're less busy, you can still branch by our forum, there are still some responses to your topic.
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/743488/7/ShowThread.aspx

May the Lord hear our prayers, Amen

+0
Ann
Ann Nurse

19 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/11/2007 9:35:53 PM
Hello Trudy, I saw your post and was concerned that your faith might be dimishing. Don't allow that to happen. Just because we cannot see how a problem is going to be resolved does not mean God is not going to provide a solution to the problem. Remember His ways are not our ways. We just need to stay the course and know in our spirit that "all things work together for good to those who love The Lord, to those who are called according to His purpose." We are praying for you to "stay encouraged." Ann
Ann M. Nurse Author
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!