Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Trudy Wideman

37 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Always have my Faith
7/13/2007 4:33:34 PM
HI Sam I willalways remenber all the love shown for my son and me, you want to know how he lost both legs Well he got addicted at the age of 12 and he is now 54 and I have almost lost my mind over his tradigy I have written our life story and like I lost him I lost my book also about our life It was stolen on the internet and sold over the world but we got no rewards from it I was hopeing to get enough to put him in a rehab but the cost was 35000.00 for 3 months but satan robbed me again. If anyone has any suggestions I say thank you Trudy
trudywideman
+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/14/2007 12:11:20 AM

Hello Trudy,

Thanks for posting an update. I see you're in so much pains and probably still unable to pull yourself together after what happened to you and your Son. Personally I'm still at a lost on your present situation and that of your son, if you're both together and in what town and maybe where we can be of help.

I'll however leave this to our other friends, maybe they can figure out something faster. Take care.

+0
Trudy Wideman

37 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/14/2007 3:14:39 AM
AT this point I need all prayers for my son and for me I am still trying to make money to get him into rehab for help so as to save his soul thank you Judy
trudywideman
+0
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/16/2007 1:54:15 AM
Dear Trudy,
since at this point there is nothing much I and all the other friends can do untill we get more information on how to help I wanted to tell you that you and your son are sure in my prayers.Don't lose Faith because of a bad situation....there's a saying 'When you're very down,it can only go up after that.' So please hang on and try to give us more information.
Many blessings,Janet

+0
7/16/2007 8:14:26 PM
Hi Trudy, Greetings in the name of Our Lord! I was just browsing and found your post. God is always Gracious and understands our heartache. All we have to do is sincerely ask Him. We may not always receive what we ask for. But we always find strenth and comfort and guidance in our prayer. I also understand your heartaches and dissapointments, Some are dished out more than others. I am soo sorry to hear about your son`s traggedy. Since you live in NewYork, There is a place in whiting NewJersey- which is also supported by Family Radio. Write to them in detail of your need.You may use my Last name "Devaprasad" as a refferer. Ultimately your son will have to speak to them himself.Only if he is ready they will take him. The place is called America`s Keswick 1-800-453-7942. www.americaskeswick.org "Where God Speaks to Hearts and Transforms Lives" Let us kneel down and ask for His Mercy, and Praise Him for He IS the Lord God Almighty! Dear Lord, we come to you,seeking guidance,and cry out for help. Lord You are powerful and mighty and there is nothing impossible for you. You are our Strenth and Refuge. Lord we praise you as our Almighty deliverer.You have the Power to set Them FREE! and Transform Lives. We ask for mercy for this Sister and her Son. Thank You that You will break down every strongfold that the enemy of Their Soul has erected in and around them.You will breakdown every wall that separates them from All You have for Them. The Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom.To Him be Glory Forever and Ever.2Timothy 4:18 We ask these in Jesus Name.Amen! May God Be with You nimi
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!