Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The transpersonal world
5/6/2007 7:42:59 AM

My dear Sis Joyce

You beautiful lady!!!! I wasn't astral projecting but sometimes I have bouts of automatic writing, which is explained, in the transpersonal world, as a flow of creativity from somewhere beyond.  It can contain messages that may mean something to someone at a particular given moment in time.

Given the fact that you and I are on the same thought transmission frequency, it is possible that you were projecting thoughts that I picked up on and merely placed into words.... now that wouldn't be the first time now would it? lol ....

You and I both know that nothing is ever by chance and that sometimes we just need to hear, or see, something in black and white, from someone else to bring it into the forefront of our mind, or into our conscious awareness.

It is through others, sometimes, that we find our own hidden thoughts.

God Bless and have a lovely sunday

Big hugs

V.

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2007 4:18:41 AM

Thank you, Venerina and Joyce too!

You are two very special ladies and I appreciate both of you very much. 

I understand about crazy weeks, so please don't apologize V.  Its after 2:00 am and I'm still not caught up.  I need to learn to let go of a few more things, so I'm able to care for the important things. 

Your meditation idea sounds wonderful. 

Mostly though the busier I get the more I'm able to accomplish.  Unless I get frantically busy, I find a sense of inner peace and tranquility working here ... it must be the abundance of special people, friendship and support here.

I hope you had a wonderful, Sunday.  Busy though it was, mine was awesome!

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2007 10:54:06 PM
I love the 3-way we're having!
I just discovered these really cool meditation partners-called "trees"!
Seems like they have been standing out there all along, doing their thing, I just had no reason what-so-ever to go out there and commune or anything.
Well---life being what it is; and me being who I am; I have found myself out there with them for the last 3 months pruning and grooming and talking with them every day and boy are they good listeners!
Now, before I go to bed I look out and give them all my cares and woes of the day and ask them to send those bad guys out into space for me when the wind blows. The next morning, there they are in all their splendor and glory waiting for my daily drama.
These guys are turning out to be my bestest friends ever!

I'll go to my room now:)

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/17/2007 8:56:04 PM

Hello Terry

Thank you for your kind compliments and understanding.  Believe me I know where you are coming from ... the weeks all fade into one another ...

Whatever brings peace and tranquility into your life can only be a good thing.  I am so pleased that you are enjoying AdlandPro so much.

Good luck with the POTW ... I have my fingers crossed for you ...

Take care and have a lovely weekend.

Hugs

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/17/2007 8:59:53 PM

Hello beautiful lady ...

I can't think of a better 3 way conversation to have ... and with two lovely human beings such as yourselves ...

Do you know ... your newfound bestest friends are the bestest friends you could have ever found.  Trees are magnificent creatures and they contain the silent, patient knowledge of the universe ...

They are the wise ol' beings who see all and know all .... only those who listen carefully can hear ... and it sounds like you are well on the way there !!!  I envy you !!!

Big huggers

V.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!