Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The transpersonal world
4/21/2007 9:17:01 PM

Hello Terry

Welcome new friend and thank you for coming by and posting ...

In order to answer your question, I would have to get a little controversial and delve into the beliefs of reincarnation ... which I know is a concept that many people do not accept for one reason or another ...

It is true ... when a child is born ... the child is incapable of thinking for itself ... in the conscious way we look at thinking ... so, technically you are right ... it is not responsible for it's thoughts in the physical plane ...

If, however, we look at it from a soul point of view and take reincarnation into account ... the matter changes ... It all becomes a question of Karma ...

Reincarnation believes in the principle that souls come back to the physical plane, life after life,  with the sole purpose to make amends for unsolved karma from a previous life.  It is, also, believed that the whole point of living in this plane is for the soul to learn something new with every lifetime it goes through, (as well as making atonements).

Furthermore ... the soul is believed to have its own knowledge which is infinite ... and coincidently, ties in with what I was saying to Nick about the conscious and the subconscious knowledge which would, also, help to explain why, every now and then, we know things that we didn't think we knew nor that we could fully explain.

Moreover, another belief is that each soul can choose where to reincarnate, the environment and the society it reincarnates into and so forth and so on.

A child dieing prematurely through disease or through other causes is all part of a learning curb for the soul in question and the souls it chooses to surround itself with.  It is not a punishment for anyone nor does it punish the soul.  Only the physical body suffers ... the soul continues infinately.

In life, nothing is more important than the soul because one day it will return to its Origin and Source. 

Chances are that, some people would never find enlightenment if their life was easy and if the life of their loved ones was easy as well. Enlightenment is each individual's connection to whichever Divine they believe in.  A child dieing is a soul trying to teach another soul something in the bigger picture.

Sorry to cut this answer short but I've just noticed it's 3.14am and I think I need to get some sleep pretty soon but this is a subject I will definately be coming back to.

Take care and have a lovely weekend

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/21/2007 9:19:41 PM

Hello my beautiful sis Jerilyn

hehehehehehehehehe

If only!!!!!!!!!  If only!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehehehehehe

Love you too .... and this is going to keep me chuckling for days hehehehehe

Have a lovely sunday

V.

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/22/2007 12:26:03 AM

Hello Venerina,

Thank you for this wonderful forum.  I am grateful to whatever Gods there are out there that brought us together. 

I do believe in reincarnation.  I don't know why, I've stated before that I'm not a religious person (disputed by some), but I do have my personal beliefs.

Due to mood swings associated with being Bi-polar, I've at times throughout my life been suicidal.  When I was younger (15 through 20s) and got to that point of hitting bottom, I threw away my medication and got well again.

In later years when the depression lasted for longer durations, I suppose, I needed a reason for not doing it.  In my distorted thinking, I reasoned that I would just come back again and who knows what my life would be like then.  I reasoned that there could possibly be a worse hell at which point, I had hit bottom and again got well. 

I believed that both Heaven and Hell were here.  I felt that Heaven is when we come back and have a relatively "good" life and Hell is what we get for punishment.   

That of course lays blame and takes away from personal responsibility for what we think and do.   Learning that depression is a distortion of one's thoughts due to chemical imbalance, etc can be a difficult task in breaking through the barriers of blame.

Thank you for the explanation of suffering and dying children. 

In regard to the souls.  Now this is going to sound very dumb, but our population continues to grow.  Where to all the souls come from?  I don't have the figures, but I don't believe birth and death is done at the same rate.

I thank you for your extensive knowledge on the Transpersonal World.

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/23/2007 12:09:12 PM

Hello Venerina,

It is great to agree on such multidimensional topic. It appears that we are reading similar books and have the same ideas.

Life is as good as we want it to be. The only trouble is that most people make it dependent on surrounding factors and are trying to change the circumstances as opposed to how they feel about it.

It is so easy to change how you feel about any topic by looking at the bright side of it. It is so hard to change the circumstances and quite often this is an impossible task, yet most people choose the second and drive themselves into depression, rage, anger and disappointment.

Bogdan

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Joe
Joe Severa

133 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/23/2007 12:42:44 PM

Godfather, eh? Good thing I'm so fond of you Venerina, I'm a lot trimmer than Marlon Brando or James G. of the Sopranos, ROFLMBO!

Let's use more clarity here, that's better.

Rose sent me an invite to an Art forum, where you & Jenny share the moderator job. You sure do get around my dear, no wonder your Alexa ranking is so high, he-he!

I think you might still be at work, so it's bye-bye for now, catcha later.

Warmly,

Joe  

Joe Severa, Owner Flexera Intl Ltd. ANA/DSHEA Certified
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!